Lancashire 2015

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done, Kyle Jarvis.

He certainly has the physique to be a good pace bowler, hopefully this is his breakthrough season.

I'd consider dropping Horton or Reece for the next match, moving Davies back up to open and giving Jordan Clark a go at number 7.

Good Start v Kent All out for 444. Lets hope Quad Nelson is not an omen.

Kent now 172/5, nad batting very ponderously.

But rain is forecast for the last day and not much play would seem possible.

Get a move on, hopefully be able to enforce a follow on and make inroads

252 ao!

With a lead of 192, and probably very little play tommorow, but there may be chances of play between the showers, so bwoling at thme int he damp

So a cheeky 158-200 to get a lead of 350 or so and then make them bat.

I can see the reasoning batting till 300 though, to give them no chance but that might be too cautious with the weather.

Hope they get to the 200 pretty rapid though. Give a good time to get them out.

A couple of quick ish wickets might give the opportunity to enforce the follow on., with the bowlers still relatively fresh. But I would expect a batting wicket today, so going to be a tricky decision.

I don't think it's a tricky decision - in a four-day game, with British weather, you've got to enforce the follow-on in my book, if you're serious about trying to win promotion.

I think win or draw, enforcing the follow on was the right decision.

With wet weather around we are unlikely to get a full days play tomorrow, hopefully we can get enough play to bowl them out and only have a smallish total to chase for a second win.

Weather holding up the charge for victory.

Hopefully if they can get back out if it stays overcast it will at least make it easier to pick up the remaining wickets in enough time to get the chase in.

Moved from 161/4 to 180/4 now. Nash out. a good wicket to get. DAngerman Northeast still there.

In effect -12/4.

So still on top. but they just have to stay batting between the rain.

Full Bonus Points I think.

Moved from 161/4 to 180/4 now. Nash out. a good wicket to get. DAngerman Northeast still there.

In effect -12/4.

So still on top. but they just have to stay batting between the rain.

Full Bonus Points I think.

Nope, didn't get to 400 quick enough.

Archived