Lancashire 2015

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another good win considering the rain that has affected the game over the 4 days, could easily have just meandered into a draw with all the time lost.

Consolidates our position at the top of the table.

Also a good 20/20 win over Leicestershire last Friday evening in another rain affected game, great knock by Croft 70 in 39 balls to chase down 140 in 15 Overs.

Good win but good grief this is a dire division.

After the split into two divisions I think it took quite a few seasons for it to settle into two sections with significantly differing standards but there isn't much doubt that it is the case now.

Question for you with buttler being released for the Yorkies who do you drop? Davies would be the obvious answer but he has been in good nic getting a score in all 3 games. My guess is either prince (rest him for the CC seen as we are so reliant on him) or young livingstone who has done nothing apart from a good start in the first game against Leicestershire

Question for you with buttler being released for the Yorkies who do you drop? Davies would be the obvious answer but he has been in good nic getting a score in all 3 games. My guess is either prince (rest him for the CC seen as we are so reliant on him) or young livingstone who has done nothing apart from a good start in the first game against Leicestershire

Brown.

Gloucs Skittled out for 160.

Considering they were 113/2 at one pointthat's a great spell.

Wickets 3-7 for 6 runs and 8,9 & 10 for 6 runs did the damage.

Jarvis 5 fer 39 the pick, but Faulkener 3 for18 was very handy.

i am so pleased with this result.looked to be struggling at lunch.as a lancs member and being retired I am able to watch all home games and the odd one away.will be at colwyn bay for the Glamorgan match.whatever Jarvis is drinking,get me some,now47 wickets.billy godleman,derby opener told me was "rapid".when faulkner leaves for aussie odi squad its either siddle or another aussie requiring red ball cricket.

The catch up games look finely poised, could be some handy results.

2nd place Surrey are beginning to shade it v Debys. but Derbys 207 ao, with Surrey 239 ao and 212/6 a lead of 244 with all day tommorow too.

3rd placed Glamorgan being pegged back, although only Day 2. Glam 278 ao, with 185/5. 93 behind.

Archived