League 1 Activity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, MAC0AFC said:

Do you want us to sign a player because he scored a goal on telly BP? It’s just I could rattle off about 6 strikers that I’d want AL to get his wallet out for over Marquis. 

To be fair Marquis always seemed to have a decent game against us.

5 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

If/when Bury go down I wonder if there's a possibility of Beckford being available. Providing we stay up mind

That left back would be the only lad I'd take off them, still think Ajose could be decent at our level with a full season in a settled team, GK (preferably Ripley) and two quality centrehalfs would be my priority though, we need to build a solid foundation and I think that would be a good start.

Just now, yarddog73 said:

That left back would be the only lad I'd take off them, still think Ajose could be decent at our level with a full season in a settled team, GK (preferably Ripley) and two quality centrehalfs would be my priority though, we need to build a solid foundation and I think that would be a good start.

What about Ince ? He does what Fane does but can actually pass a football. I like Fane but Ince is an upgrade 

9 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

This definitely-Ince was the best player at the Boundary Park game also.

Yet on their forum until the last 5 or 6 matches he's been castigated as lazy, uninterested and a liability. Or do only members of this forum have the right to be correct all of the time ?

Karl Robinson leaves Charlton they have no per manager, no Chief Exec and no Chairman, though healthy position this year.

Robinson appointed as Oxford Manager, which may affect us. I am no fan but his record

at MK Dons was  W149 D76 L120 F559 A456 PPG 1.52 PPSeas =70

at Charlton was   W27    D20 L27 F95 A101    PPG 1.36   PPSeas  =63                          

Lee Bowyer and Johnny Jackson take temporary charge at least

5 minutes ago, singe said:

Karl Robinson leaves Charlton they have no per manager, no Chief Exec and no Chairman, though healthy position this year.

Robinson appointed as Oxford Manager, which may affect us. I am no fan but his record

at MK Dons was  W149 D76 L120 F559 A456 PPG 1.52 PPSeas =70

at Charlton was   W27    D20 L27 F95 A101    PPG 1.36   PPSeas  =63                          

Shit manager. Healthy budgets in the past have papered over the cracks. The inadequacies will eventually surface.

(© Lee Clark)

10 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Shit manager. Healthy budgets in the past have papered over the cracks. The inadequacies will eventually surface.

(© Lee Clark)

Probably, but Oxford have a wealthy owner too. Could wells ave them this season. hope not, obviously.

10 minutes ago, singe said:

Probably, but Oxford have a wealthy owner too. Could wells ave them this season. hope not, obviously.

I'm happy with his appointment. He doesn't strike me as the kind of manager to come in and turn round an existing squad in a short time period. 

Archived