Players linked with us

He has played 65 matches in 7 years. Time for him to make a decision on whether he wants to play football or sit on a bench

He'll play football somewhere but not with us. Coleman is an asset that has already been attracting a lot of interest. The last thing that will happen this summer is for him to be replaced by a keeper on a big wage that demands to play in all the games. The club will want Coleman to play, continue developing & remain in the shop window.

In an ideal world we'll get Max Power. Maybe sign David Mirfin from Scunthorpe, and Matty Pattison from Gateshead. Even take a chance on reforming Nile Ranger.

Just to have the dream line up of Matty Mirfin Power Ranger.

I read two weeks ago that he was being lined up by Leicester. No way he'll be dropping further than the Championship.

If we ever do get out of this league (via the top end obviously) then, given our proximity to Manchestoh, this is the way we can pick up one or two half decent footballers. If...

In an ideal world we'll get Max Power. Maybe sign David Mirfin from Scunthorpe, and Matty Pattison from Gateshead. Even take a chance on reforming Nile Ranger.

Just to have the dream line up of Matty Mirfin Power Ranger.

You really worked for that. I take my hat off to you.

Brett Williams from Aldershot has signed for Stevenage. He wasn't directly linked with us, but BP1960 mentioned him a couple of times...

He will score goals.

Handed a list of 5 players worth considering via a club employee to DK a month ago, but he hasn't acknowledged me yet. (I am assured he received them).

Three very good prospects from Championship clubs (all on loan), a young striker in Division One (probably a decent fee required), and a young creative Northern Irish midfielder in non league.

If no reply from him by the start of the season l will let you know who they are.

Edited by BP1960

Another one who's been mentioned by BP1960, Omar Bogle (Solihull Moors striker) has signed for Grimsby...

One of the clubs I scouted for when Russell Slade (grand chap) was manager, I still have contacts there.

Edited by BP1960

Dean Holden is currently at the Under 21's World Cup as part of his coaching qualifications, it's likely we'll soon be linked with a few players at that tournament.

Didn't Johnson follow a similar path, visiting a different international tournament a couple of years ago? Can anybody recall/find out which players we were reported to be interested in from that tournament?