• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant be arsed reading all of this thread but 2 trialists on the bench today. Chances of 1 being dunn?

No. Dunn wouldn't turn out as a trialist he's a proven player with a track record. It's ploj and the lad who turned out Tues (kehoane?)

Edited by super_blue

From the son of a former manager and legend.

As someone had already said - did he not know who was manager on Tuesday night when he was sat in stands and it could be Jesus who told you and I wouldnt believe it - if I had a pound for every piece of tripe posted on here from "sources" Id buy the club and the Champions league trophy inside 4 years

As someone had already said - did he not know who was manager on Tuesday night when he was sat in stands and it could be Jesus who told you and I wouldnt believe it - if I had a pound for every piece of tripe posted on here from "sources" Id buy the club and the Champions league trophy inside 4 years

Sorry- edited previous post.

I said he doesn't want to play for him.

We can't get anyone in on trial and there is a serious amount of disillusion in the camp, allegedly. Good news though, the board will block any move made for L.Kelly this year!

Edited by Kusunga_Is_God

Sorry- edited previous post.

I said he doesn't want to play for him.

We can't get anyone in on trial and there is a serious amount of disillusion in the camp, allegedly. Good news though, the board will block any move made for L.Kelly this year!

Untrue...your source isn't very good if that's what he's saying ref disillusion!

Not many footballers know who our manager is.

Actually, this touches on my concern. I can only go back to Jimmy Frizz, and everyone at the club had known our manager, was well known, or was an international. Johnson was the exception but his Dad was well known. This chap dies not fit any of the templates.

It's preseason, a time to try round pegs in square holes, but a bit if momentum needed. If anything, our strongest team should have been the second half going into the supposed easier games. Don't think Halifax will be that easy to be honest and frustration may well surface.

Actually, this touches on my concern. I can only go back to Jimmy Frizz, and everyone at the club had known our manager, was well known, or was an international. Johnson was the exception but his Dad was well known. .

Lee Johnson was very well known at our level and the one above. And in Scotland.

not sure why my post has been deleted,.....

SLK read my post and yours again and see if you can put it together!

Because you attacked the poster, not the post. If you can act civil towards one and other I don't have to waste my time hiding the damn things.