Jim Harvey gone already

At my age I won't be scouting for the club on the payroll. I did say to DK though I would pass on any emerging talent I spot as I will still take in a few non league matches as well as regularly watching the Latics. BTW although not one of my recomendations Burn does fit into the same philosophy as the manager's, as hes quite similar to one on my list Cameron Burgess.

Why are you watching Wigan?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish that I hadn't clicked on OWTB today and after seeing this news it fills me with dread, Why dump a man like Jim Harvey after so little time? Maybe he was a threat to the manager?

Alas we'll never know but what a farce! Sick to the pit of my stomach

Wish that I hadn't clicked on OWTB today and after seeing this news it fills me with dread, Why dump a man like Jim Harvey after so little time? Maybe he was a threat to the manager?

Alas we'll never know but what a farce! Sick to the pit of my stomach

Goodbye Lurgan's Rose.

I hadn't heard of Jim Harvey a little over a month ago but to find out today that he is no longer at the club is a fukken disgrace on the eve of what is clearly the most important season ever in our history to lose such a key member of the setup without any replacement already lined up just screams mismanagement of the club to me and the warning signs of relegation are already flashing for me and the silence coming out of the club over such an important and vital matter is deafening and speaks volumes,

All feels a bit amateur at the minute doesn't it...shame really... The season already feels like the damp squib that is December onwards!

We should be brimming with hope and optimism with a new manager and new stand! How has it gone so wrong??

I hadn't heard of Jim Harvey a little over a month ago but to find out today that he is no longer at the club is a fukken disgrace on the eve of what is clearly the most important season ever in our history to lose such a key member of the setup without any replacement already lined up just screams mismanagement of the club to me and the warning signs of relegation are already flashing for me and the silence coming out of the club over such an important and vital matter is deafening and speaks volumes,

Most important season in our history? Eh?

How can you say it's a disgrace, we don't know the full story and the reason given might not be 100% true.

For all we know he might have been absolutely useless at the job he was contracted to do but the club are hardly going to come out and say it are they?

How can you say it's a disgrace, we don't know the full story and the reason given might not be 100% true.

For all we know he might have been absolutely useless at the job he was contracted to do but the club are hardly going to come out and say it are they?

I think beag_teeets original post was meant to be abit tongue in cheek, at least thats the way I read it

Goodbye Lurgan's Rose.

Goodbye HARRY for you obviously know jack :censored: about footballing men and what impact they can have on your team

Harvey has more experience than all the others put together and it's a stupid loss, Kelly will no doubt regret this and I'll be on here the moment he's out the door to remind you why

Goodbye HARRY for you obviously know jack :censored: about footballing men and what impact they can have on your team

Harvey has more experience than all the others put together and it's a stupid loss, Kelly will no doubt regret this and I'll be on here the moment he's out the door to remind you why

:lol: