Jim Harvey gone already

Goodbye HARRY for you obviously know jack :censored: about footballing men and what impact they can have on your team

Harvey has more experience than all the others put together and it's a stupid loss, Kelly will no doubt regret this and I'll be on here the moment he's out the door to remind you why

Looks to me that Harvey is a bad apple who may well have been undermining the manager, blokes an arrogant prick at the best of times so not many tears shed here.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I am not overly concerned about Harvey's departure, it seems to confirm a little tension at the heart of the club.

I am simply musing here, but Harvey might have been pushed out because he was the direct source of the tension, such as he and Kelly clashing with Harvey whinging to someone in the board room, which eventually spilled out of the club and into the media etc.

If that is the case, I'd give Kelly a nod of approval for acting as he has because that could cease the rumours and allows us to look forward to Saturday.

Edited by UpTheLatics

Wish that I hadn't clicked on OWTB today and after seeing this news it fills me with dread, Why dump a man like Jim Harvey after so little time? Maybe he was a threat to the manager?

Alas we'll never know but what a farce! Sick to the pit of my stomach

Hi Jim's nephew.

One cannot conceive anything so strange and so implausible that it has not already been said by one philosopher or another...

Oh really??

Every word that we (as humans) have spoken and every action we have ever taken is simultaneously being described in song by a ginger kitten playing a banjo on a far away planet.

Everytime you masturbate your counterpart kitten loses a whisker.

Oh really??

Every word that we (as humans) have spoken and every action we have ever taken is simultaneously being described in song by a ginger kitten playing a banjo on a far away planet.

So what you are saying is Darren Kelly's philosophy is all a load of nonsense?

Oh really??

I bet the kitten goes hoarse when it's human counterpart turns 14

Oh really??

No it doesn't, you Kant

Oh really??

Surely the kitten would go blind.....

In the Chron, DK says:

“With Dean Holden we are very hands-on in training, we didn’t really need a third person. I made the decision to go with two, rather than have someone there twiddling their thumbs”.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/93322/dunn-impact

As a SCOUT why was he even there in the 1st place.

If you want a conspiracy theory, the opening paragraph has been changed since I linked it.

My point about not being able to dismiss someone for additional duties obviously struck a chord.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/harvey-appointed-to-coaching-staff-2477741.aspx

The club regularly changed old articles last season in alignment with updated events.

It's all a little bit 1984...