New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

Who next? Who cares?

Seriously, does it matter who we get? If they're :censored:, we get rid. If they're good, they're off.

They say, you get what you pay for. Well, next season I'm paying £8 per game so I can't wait to see what that buys me.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can guarantee that the new manager will be working for next to nothing, with a playing budget that is next to nothing.

Good luck with that.

Isn't that what Darren Kelly and David Dunn did?

Dowie must be desperate enough to give it a go. He's surely pissed off by now with carpets.Shirtliff deserves consideration. Not sure that Redders has done himself any favours at Leeds and Rotherham.

This club is better than watching any soap operas. Seriously, you couldn't make it up.

Christ! You have a minor op and come back to this :censored:. It is a fair bet that whoever follows the one who gave us hope again won't have his name mentioned on this thread.

We get a good manager and all SC sees is an opportunity to move him on for compensation.

quite frankly asit currently stands I couldn't give a flying F*** who we get next as I can't see what or who is going to get me excited enough to spend my hard earned.......come August of course I'll be full of foolish optimism!

Given that nothing surprises me I'm going for a 'Corney bucks the trend and gives Hope Powell her 1st Mens Football Mangerial role'

quite frankly asit currently stands I couldn't give a flying F*** who we get next as I can't see what or who is going to get me excited enough to spend my hard earned.......come August of course I'll be full of foolish optimism!

Given that nothing surprises me I'm going for a 'Corney bucks the trend and gives Hope Powell her 1st Mens Football Mangerial role'

:sauce: