Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yarddog73

Cornell

Won't say I told you so but this guy is making you look like a :censored:ing mug Dunn, cannot kick with his left foot under pressure and has one cross to deal with and drops the :censored:er, what a whopper.

Time for you to go I'm afraid.

Cornell IS the worst keeper I've seen here in almost 40 years.

Never want to see him in the Oldham colours ever again. Emergency loan, Coleman, anybody or anything to prevent him from standing between the posts on a Saturday afternoon.

The way the corner came about showed that it's not just his ability which is non-existent, communication and organisation too.

Costing us on a weekly basis. Going down with him in net.

Brill was diabolical, but Cornell is right up there with the worst I've ever seen in over 40 years of watching football.

A keeper who struggles to catch the ball...

Cost us 2 points today its as simple as that. Coleman must be thinking WTF

Can't kick, can't jump, can't catch and evidently can't speak. Useless.

A complete liability. I'd rather have a traffic cone in net

From what I've seen the youth team keeper Renshaw is far better than Cornell.

I can see an experienced keeper being signed though.

How many points has mr flappy cost us nowc ?

How many mistakes does he need to make before he gets dropped? Dunn shouldn't be picking him. It'll be his poor player selection that sends us down.

You have to question a managers judgement when he continues to pick a guy 99.9% of us can see is a cluster :censored:.

This guy must be right up Dunns arse how does he pick him every week, Coleman must have bedded Dunns wife or something had enough of Dunn and Cornell now costing us precious points week in week out, poor team selection and subs from Dunn today

Terrible this lad, he is not good enough. Doesn't inspire defence with any confidence. Spends the game bawling and shouting yet none of his defenders seem to hear him when he goes for the same ball as them. Again.

You have to question a managers judgement when he continues to pick a guy 99.9% of us can see is a cluster :censored:.

I agree.

Although personally I don't think you've questioned Dunn's judgement enough.

I couldn't believe it when Cornell was in the team today.

I may not be qualified to the same as David Dunn in picking formations etc etc but 2 things:

We are too defensive and Coleman is a far better goalkeeper than Cornell.

Coleman was dropped after 1 mistake,so how has Cornell survived from his catalogue of errors. Todays loss of a lead lies entirely at David Dunn's door.

Dunn appears to have his favourites and that are untouchable and has grudges against others.

This is a seriously flawed trait in any management style and he can go for me along with Cornell.

In the programme today our GK coach gets interviewed, he says he is very excited about the prospects of both our keepers, he then goes on to say that Cornell's distribution is one of the best in our division. Tickled me anyway, i want some of what he's on

Dunn appears to have his favourites and that are untouchable and has grudges against others.

This. Poor management.

In the programme today our GK coach gets interviewed, he says he is very excited about the prospects of both our keepers, he then goes on to say that Cornell's distribution is one of the best in our division. Tickled me anyway, i want some of what he's on

What's he been on