New manager being discussed?

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colchester concede 3 every time they play....we however caused them so much trouble that.....they give throw ins away.

I was specifically talking about cassidy closing them down and putting them under pressure. The fact dunn has 2 central midfielders he barely let's cross the half way line is a different matter. But you knew I was only talking about cassidy. You're just a :censored:

Steve Eyre is looking for a job since he left Huddersfield in November!

:peepwall:

i spoke to Steve Eyre last week and he said no manager would get the current squad in the top half.

Reckons we need 3-4 players and a 20 goal a season striker to do that , i said if you find one sell him for £2 Mill !!!

I was specifically talking about cassidy closing them down and putting them under pressure. The fact dunn has 2 central midfielders he barely let's cross the half way line is a different matter. But you knew I was only talking about cassidy. You're just a :censored:[/quot

"Just a " ..I had hoped for qualitative adjective as well at leastI I will have to try harder

Picking on Cassidy is mental. He's played is it 3 games in 9 months and coming back from a double ankle break. If his lack of sharpness was one of the major concerns we'd be laughing.

Some people are :censored:ing idiots. It'll be same people who said Murphy was :censored:e

Except he's an arrogant :censored:. . Rather keep Dunn. Dowie is the one for me.

Dowie for me also but there's not a hope in hell.

If we can't tempt him at the beginning of the season with a complete budget it's not going to happen when we are in the :censored: and haven't a pot to piss in!

If he was out of work we could tempt him with a survival bonus but he ain't going to give up his sky gig for half a season!

Picking on Cassidy is mental. He's played is it 3 games in 9 months and coming back from a double ankle break. If his lack of sharpness was one of the major concerns we'd be laughing.

Can't argue with that but we're scrapping for our lives and can't afford passengers

Dowie for me also but there's not a hope in hell.

If we can't tempt him at the beginning of the season with a complete budget it's not going to happen when we are in the :censored: and haven't a pot to piss in!

If he was out of work we could tempt him with a survival bonus but he ain't going to give up his sky gig for half a season!

I've gone off the idea of Dowie and don't think it'll ever happen anyway. I don't see him ever managing us, or anybody, again.

If we do get a new manager and Dunn stays, we have enough quality to stay up... I thought we were a better team with Dunn in the side and his guile along with Wellens and Kelly would be enough..... What worries me is how arrogant Dunn is, I remember big Gord asking him if he was worried and he said.... " Im not, are you"... says it all really.