lancashire T20

Easy. I don't think they are on general sale yet, but when they are you will get them no problems. Its the only game of the season that ever sells out, but it doesn't sell out straight away. Usually announce it as a sell out a week or two before.

Brilliant not on gerenal sale until Feb

Brilliant not on gerenal sale until Feb

The only thing I found about these matches is it was awful trying to get a pint during the match. A did my stag do at one of them and most missed a lot of the match queuing for pints. Fortunately because it was my stag I had a steady stream of ale heading my way all match.

My advice: make it your stag do.

It was 5 years ago when I went so yeah, the simple routine of buying a pint ought to be much better now.

Yeah, at last seasons game (where we absolutely smashed the Yorkies I may add), we got in the ground as the first ball was bowled. The queue for the bar was horrendously big. Got in the queue and only missed 2 overs, so things have improved massively. And we sunk a lot during that game and hardly missed any cricket, so not at all bad really.

Quick one for the cricket bods on here, theres a few of us up for Lancashire v Yorkshire T20.

Whats it like getting tickets for non-members/ day trippers

I haven't been to Lancs as much as i would like but always go against the Yorkies. You will have no problems getting tickets as long as you don't leave it until the last minute.

Bought my membership last night. Went to reserve my seat for the Yorkshire game but stand A is marked as unavailable. I know there are building works in there this season, but the stand is still open, so why can't I reserve a seat in it? I'd usually sit in there cos its always a decent atmosphere. I can sit in E as a member, which is a great view, or C, which is a good stand too, but usually go for A because its aways pretty rowdy in there. Not too sure where to go now!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get a T20 season ticket for Lancs. the trick is to head around to where the new changing rooms are, the bars there seem to move much faster.

Stand A isn't open this year due to the hotel building works, or so they told me when reserving my Yorkie tickets. Think those bars round the new stands will be busier this season!

Looking at the planning application they are not really doing a great deal with the spectator stand unfortunately which is a shame as the viewing angle is utter cr*p and needs raising. Its just the hotel, part of the block on the pavilion side and back few rows. I can't imagine it'll be too hard to pause construction and secure off the building site for when England play and they will want top capacity, but the rest of the summer when lancs will be playing they can just shut off that part of the stadium and make life easier for themselves.

Looking at the planning application they are not really doing a great deal with the spectator stand unfortunately which is a shame as the viewing angle is utter cr*p and needs raising. Its just the hotel, part of the block on the pavilion side and back few rows. I can't imagine it'll be too hard to pause construction and secure off the building site for when England play and they will want top capacity, but the rest of the summer when lancs will be playing they can just shut off that part of the stadium and make life easier for themselves.

• 4 months later...

I'm selling three tickets for the second day of the Test v Pakistan on Saturday 23 July. Tickets are in the Party Stand and at face value at £50 a pop. Can't make it anymore so just want to get back what I paid. If anybody is interested in some or all of them please get in touch.

I'm selling three tickets for the second day of the Test v Pakistan on Saturday 23 July. Tickets are in the Party Stand and at face value at £50 a pop. Can't make it anymore so just want to get back what I paid. If anybody is interested in some or all of them please get in touch.

Have messaged you, JSS.