It's John Sheridan

It would have to be some photoshop.

Yeah, I have some limited experience and know the simple tell tales signs.

They've worked very quickly and very neatly if it is photoshop. Lighting, body orientation and position are perfect. No blurring inside or outside the edges.

If they've pulled that off as a photoshop, fair play to them.

Edited by blueatheart

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the best cheap appointment we could have made.

After all that's gone on it's an absolute no brainer of an appointment and, believe it or not, an excellent PR move.

It gives everyone a lift,

if he can't turn it round he (& the board) will get far less grief than a completely new man would,

if we do go down he's got a side out of League Two before,

providing it's not a complete disaster he should stick around for the long term and can build a team and will promote youth,

and...

it might well go great from the off and we'll be comfortable before we know it and mounting a late playoff push :grin:

Can someone explain why people are talking about the good job he has done at Newport? A superficial look at the League 2 table and their results this season doesn't look that good to me.

I agree. Lost 3 out of the last 4. His December record is on par with Dunns!

It is a cheapish option, but it surely can't be cheaper than Dunn, given Shez will actually expect to be paid and will want to keep players, unlike Dunn who is happy to sell.

That said, I would've preferred Cooper, but I'm still happy with Shez.

Dunn won't have wanted to sell unless they where dead weights. Philly was done above him. Edited by super_blue

To be fair Gaz, it does have a few little tell tale signs now I'm looking at it on my iPad and not my phone. There's work around Shez's head and it's a bit untidy around Corneys neck......

The guy has form for photoshop. He's done one with him and Anita Rani. Not as good as this I grant you.

The Anthony Gee thing is good though, most Latics fans would not recognise him. Adn he's a City fan, so almost uunheard of. I doubt it, but how would he even know to search for Anthony Gee? If you were doing it at face value, it would be a pic of Barry. Seems such a long way round and so quickly.

The guy has form for photoshop. He's done one with him and Anita Rani. Not as good as this I grant you.

The Anthony Gee thing is good though, most Latics fans would not recognise him. Adn he's a City fan, so almost uunheard of. I doubt it, but how would he even know to search for Anthony Gee? If you were doing it at face value, it would be a pic of Barry. Seems such a long way round and so quickly.

The speed is the thing for me.

I really hope Shez is back..and he picks up Hughsey from Worcester on the way back up north

Considering Hughes being a bell end was a factor in his original sacking - plus he's now 6 years older and at Worcester - and the fact he's probably still a bell end, I would imagine Shez would pass on that one.

I would certainly hope so