Richards won't come here. Talbot's Wikipedia page is brilliant:

'Playing position

Right Back

Right Midfielder

Centre Forward

Central Midfielder

Left Back'

Is he our new Philliskirk?

Doubt many of Shez's Plymouth players will come here. They probably pay more and are flying.

A stockport fan I know recogns we have put a bid in for Kristian Dennis who they have sent on loan to Macclesfield.

When I asked bout him he said this

"Injured for long periods last season when with us but was still our top scorer. Our new manager came in and deemed him not worth his high wage and sent him on loan to Macc and he's pretty much fired them to the play off places on his own. Our new manager then left because we can't score for :censored:"

He would do for me surely high wages in that divison would be round about standard wages on our bugdet??

The Dennis deal is complicated, he is available on a free at the end of the season so if he is sold Macclesfield and Stockport want a share of the fee, Macclesfield have most to lose because he is on fire but Stockport still hold the players registration, he can't be recalled from his loan at Macclesfield as part of the original deal so both teams will have to come to some arrangement.

Turner going to Macclesfield must mean we are hoping for first dibs, Plymouth and Hartlepool have also expressed an interest in a striker who has bagged 130 goals in 191 appearances at non league level.

The Dennis deal is complicated, he is available on a free at the end of the season so if he is sold Macclesfield and Stockport want a share of the fee, Macclesfield have most to lose because he is on fire but Stockport still hold the players registration, he can't be recalled from his loan at Macclesfield as part of the original deal so both teams will have to come to some arrangement.

Turner going to Macclesfield must mean we are hoping for first dibs, Plymouth and Hartlepool have also expressed an interest in a striker who has bagged 130 goals in 191 appearances at non league level.

What kind of striker is he? A Murphy type or a Cassidy type (that scores)?

League 1 and local should put us in a decent position. That record is worth a punt on.

He undoubtably was, so if he's been targeting potential signings for us while still Newport's manager they have every right to be pissed off with him, if he wasn't then he's got a mammoth task to improve us before the end of January.

Imagine a football manager having a list of players he'd one day maybe like to sign and regularly maintaining & updating such a list........

What a bastard

Sounds like he´ll be heading to offers him the best contract at the end of the season then

So, a wide man (does that mean winger or just wide midfielder?), a central defender and maybe a midfielder.....

Seems about right....

Where has all that strength in depth we had in midfield back in August gone? There's only Dunn who's gone isn't there?

Was it ever that strong?

I've long said we need a wrecking ball type in there, someone who can cover every blade of grass, if he can pass a bit too that's a bonus.

So, a wide man (does that mean winger or just wide midfielder?), a central defender and maybe a midfielder.....

Seems about right....

Where has all that strength in depth we had in midfield back in August gone? There's only Dunn who's gone isn't there?

Croft (wide right)=:censored:e AND Fat

Forte (wide left)=suspended then Injured

Yeates (wide left)=released

Dunn=retired then sacked

Danny P=played there because he was better than others=Sold

Winny=Do I really need to explain again?

Jones=Injured, Thankfully now back

Only Kelly really. Is that what you mean by strength in depth? Really!

Dunn=retired then sacked

Winchester

Kelly

Jones

Forte

Nowt wrong with that.

Dunn=retired then sacked

You need to understand the concept of past tense.

Was it ever that strong?

I've long said we need a wrecking ball type in there, someone who can cover every blade of grass, if he can pass a bit too that's a bonus.

You mean like Liam Kelly?

No pal, I mean as I said.

Lads, stop flirting already.