Porter signed for a SPL team

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in 2 minds about this one. One, he's a human and has accepted the best deal. Which will obviously be more money. But not exactly an ambitious career move. But you can't blame him for that really. Two, he's in effect screwed over the club that gave him an opportunity of playing at a higher level, advanced his game and allowed him to work with experience and learn from them.

I still maintain my opinion that he's overrated. And I believe we can do it without him.

Enjoy Scotland Chris.

Well we can officially give him the title "the new Paul Bernard"

He will go to Scotland never to be seen or heard from again

Edited by Guest

Well we can officially give him the title "the new Paul Bernard"

Paul Bernard was a world beater at Aberdeen,when he could be bothered.

As a career move for a promising 23 year old striker,I find it a bit strange.At least he can have 4 decent games a year against the super Dons.(Nobody else of note in that league) :wink:

We don't need players who don't want to play for us. I suppose loyalty is a dirty word these days, all that counts is cash. Not sorry to see him go, we'll manage just fine without. Just Mr. Wellens to make his mind up now.

KtF

And to think, Norwich sold Earnshaw today. If only he'd have hung on. Then again I suspect the SPL will be easier for him and in his mind Motherwell will be better for him than Norwich.

He needs to grow a brain and some goolies and stand up to his agent. Alas it's too late.

We don't need players who don't want to play for us. I suppose loyalty is a dirty word these days, all that counts is cash. Not sorry to see him go, we'll manage just fine without. Just Mr. Wellens to make his mind up now.

KtF

Totally agree lincoln,if anybody dosen't want to swet blue and tangerine and bleed blue and tangerine...... :censored: off

well the agents work is finally done.

hope he enjoys his fat cigar tonight...and chokes to death on it.

porter...hope you never show your face at BP again-you won't be welcome.

you have :censored: on bury and latics' doorstep for your own personal greed...well done.

you haven't the balls to fight for a place in a strong looking team next season,and opted for an easy life-just watch in 6 months,he will be bleating he is homesick,and gets another transfer.then the screwing process is completed.

lets hope your dodgy knees don't crumble and you end up (edit)...soon.

also,hope latics ban this agent and any of his cronies from BP forever-parasites.

why am i not suprised this has happened?

Edited by Stevie_J
Language

Having calmed down a bit. Its not a done deal as he hasn't yet signed. It looks likely BUT the agent can't use Dundee as the blackmail link anymore, even Norwich and whooosh out of the woodwork comes Motherwhatever late on Friday. The club are putting this in the public domain in case it happens. BUT just might be a last ditch attempt to squeeze an extra bit out of the club over the weekend.

The word BELIEVED in the article is possibly significant. tic ....toc....yet again. Other posters are convinced he is staying from sources ????????????? as wants to stay in area and close to girlfriend in Sheffield. Not over just yet.

i understand that way of thinking.

thing is now,i just don't want him at the club anymore-after all the crap his agent has churned up(and remember,agents represent their players and are therefore saying what his player wants) i really want him to sod off.i'm just annoyed we and bury are getting screwed for personal greed-going to motherwell is a no brainer...except money.