Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored:ing stupid idea,

Not many have budgeted for it

It will put added pressure on the team

But more than anything we must be :censored:ing pot less again, with no opportunity for a quick fire player sale we have taken the chance on a quick fire season ticket sale - clueless.

Good offer but a shame as I don't think ill be able to stump up the cash so quickly at such short notice.

Edit: Thinking on it though say we win the 4 games (unlikely but not beyond possible) the money is clearly there for a 200 quid price drop otherwise they wouldnt offer. Why not just do a 200 quid price drop anyway for next season? As a bit of a thank you (and sweetner if we are relegated) to the die hards for such a series of :censored: ups this past year on and off the field. Generate a bit of positvity going into the new season along with the stand finally being finished, manager we all like and trust who will get us playing decent footy hopefully and a team we can get behind. All the die hards are happy for a loyalty rewarded and no doubt we would have some new/returning fans taking up the offer. We might just keep a few for the season after. If its a one season offerwhy the :censored: not just do it?

I recognise the good intentions of the club, probably thinking it adds more tension to games. I dont know if they realise we are in a relegation scrap thats providing tension enough, could do without this on top too ha. If we was looking mid table fair enough as it would be interesting then instead of the usual end of season boredom.

Edited by Oafc88

So whats the amount you would handover if you went and got one now? Article does not mention

£350.

From tomorrow, fans have the chance to save up to £200 on their 2016/17 Season Ticket, should they buy sooner rather than later.

In our ‘Win When We're Winning’ initiative, adult supporters could pay as little as £150 for their Season Ticket

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/201617-season-tickets-win-when-were-winning-2981986.aspx#Hsfu7dTjux9xdC7U.99

I'll be doing it. Even if we only win 1, it'll be 50 quid saved, and I would be buying anyway

This.

Finally the club are rewarding the core fans who stump up each and every season. Season ticket holders never benefit from ticket offers and I applaud the club massively for this offer. :applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::applause1::chubb:

I'll be going for it, but I'm worried that this is about cashflow and could be lost if we were to go into administration . I would expect the trust director to be able to provide an assurance to fans that the funds received will be held in a ring fenced pot to prevent this from happening.

:censored:ing stupid idea,

Not many have budgeted for it

It will put added pressure on the team

But more than anything we must be :censored:ing pot less again, with no opportunity for a quick fire player sale we have taken the chance on a quick fire season ticket sale - clueless.

You sir, [removed]

Edited by Ackey

What about season ticket holders who budget to pay at a later date I'd suggest some of those myself included will be massively pissed off with the couple of days notice we have been given.

You can still buy at the full price between now and whenever the discount period ends in May. You don't have to take part and you won't lose out.

Stop being negative and support the club for once.

I'll be going for it, but I'm worried that this is about cashflow and could be lost if we were to go into administration . I would expect the trust director to be able to provide an assurance to fans that the funds received will be held in a ring fenced pot to prevent this from happening.

One assumes this will be paid for out of the extra income generated by the stand.

So probably low risk. But not as big a jump in the playing budget as it would have been.

Just called the ticket office .. bloke in there said there will be no early bird offer as usual .. but the price will be set at for example £350 and then minus any 'win' games ... so my understanding is .. If they were to lose them all .. you've coughed up for nowt .. and any renewals won't even get an 'early bird' bonus either ... if someone else can get a better answer from them I'm all ears

Edited by thetramdriver