Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

I won't be asking for a refund but I think it was blatant false advertising selling STs using Shez as their advertising campaign. They must of had a idea there was a good chance he wouldn't be here.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be asking for a refund but I think it was blatant false advertising selling STs using Shez as their advertising campaign. They must of had a idea there was a good chance he wouldn't be here.

What?! Back on 1 March when the offer was launched? Give over.

It's OAFC we support not John Sheridan FC.

Sooner fight from within and up the pressure on Corney to sell if he can't take the club forward. To be honest I think that desire went a long time ago. Trouble we have now is TTA want too much cash for OAFC (2004) Ltd. It's not the OAFC they bought with land to boot.

False advertising? Nonsense .

unless you have incontrovertible knowledge that the club knew for definite Sheridan would not be here for the season coming up

Every year each of us as ST holders takes a risk about whether the manager or players at the time will be here for long

Are you saying there should be be a warning - "personnel at the club at the time of purchase may not be here when games are actually played"

?

unless you have incontrovertible knowledge that the club knew for definite Sheridan would not be here for the season coming up

Every year each of us as ST holders takes a risk about whether the manager or players at the time will be here for long

Are you saying there should be be a warning - "personnel at the club at the time of purchase may not be here when games are actually played"

?

If I was in charge of the marketing at Latics, I think I would refrain from announcing STs for 16/17 with Sheridan's fist-pumping image blazened all over it when he was on the verge of leaving just 48hrs later.

Unless, of course, I didn't really care about the fans and saw a very small window for getting in some quick sales before he did leave...

?

Are you not a little concerned about the fact that John Sheridan as in John Sheridan player, coach, came out of retirement to play, then managed the club then sacked then came back again to manage the club. John Sheridan who oversaw who did and didnt get offered new contracts, and was only a couple of weeks ago talking up building a side challenging for the top 6 next season appears to have done a massive U turn to take what on paper looks like an inferior job?

Something has gone badly wrong for this to happen. Do you think everything is hunky dory behind the scenes because it doesn't look it.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Are you not a little concerned about the fact that John Sheridan as in John Sheridan player, coach, came out of retirement to play, then managed the club then sacked then came back again to manage the club. John Sheridan who oversaw who did and didnt get offered new contracts, and was only a couple of weeks ago talking up building a side challenging for the top 6 next season appears to have done a massive U turn to take what on paper looks like an inferior job?

Something has gone badly wrong for this to happen. Do you think everything is hunky dory behind the scenes because it doesn't look it.

Maybe he was just offered more money, simple as that?