Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

Does anyone know if the offer applies to 100 club tickets ? I would presume not.

That's kind of what I was alluding too also .. lots of different prices last year .. so in theory if the prices are frozen ( for us it's at £350 ) then you guys should be the same surely!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OS says

"

Credit card payments will be subject to a 2% facility fee. "

Your second point may not apply if the club are now taking c cards - either way it is an option for folk who can't find the money in another way

Got you.

I'll slap myself later for not reading properly!

I can't understand why some are whinging at this and have the gall to say it's a ridiculous idea.

Bizarre.

It's annoying if you can't find the cash before THURSDAY or have the means via credit card .. now it's/I'm clearer about it I personally think it's worth a punt for the gamble .. In fact I'm annoyed they're not including tonight ha ha ha Edited by thetramdriver

It's annoying if you can't find the cash before THURSDAY or have the means via credit card .. now it's/I'm clearer about it I personally think it's worth a punt for the gamble .. In fact I'm annoyed they're not including tonight ha ha ha

You've got til Friday. Plus there's the Zebra Finance option.

Does anyone know if the offer applies to 100 club tickets ? I would presume not.

Just received an email from Mark Moisley saying the offer does apply to 100 club tickets too, at the same rate as other season tickets - £50 a win.

That's a pleasant surprise that I wasn't expecting to be honest.

Its a good incentive by the club probably for the club -

If we lose the next 4 home game we will probably go down but they will have sold some S/T tickets already and got some extra cash in early.

If we win them we will probably stay up but they will have some money early and know that if we do stay up S/T sales have a fair chance of increasing with Shez at the helm.

The increase sales will offset the rebates they have to give back.

Win win for the club but slight gamble for the supporters that they could be shelling out full price for a league 2 S/T.

Place you bets !!!!!!!

I'm getting mine but it would have been nice if the club would let people pledge to buy one now with a £50 deposit then take the rest at the end of the month or pay the £150 now then pay an extra £50 for each game we don't win at a later date.

Edited by stevesmitt

I'm getting mine but it would have been nice if the club would let people pledge to buy one now with a £50 deposit then take the rest at the end of the month or pay the £150 now then pay an extra £50 for each game we don't win at a later date.

I suspect they want the money to ease the cash flow situation ,

We have had one home game in the last 6 matches which for a club in our position is pretty serious on the cash flow.

Showing how in touch with the real world the club is.

IF you can find £350 in three days there is a chance we will give you some of it back????

Good one.

3 days, 13 days, 17 days or 23 days actually.

I genuinely don't know what some of our fans want. We haven't had a big ST offer for years (I can't actually ever remember one). If you have capacity to pay for one now then you may get a big bonus, if you can pay for one in three weeks time you may get a smaller bonus. If you can't pay for one until the end of the season then you're in the same boat that we've been in for ages and would have expected to be in come the summer anyway.

Edited by jsslatic

I genuinely don't know what some of our fans want. We haven't had a big ST offer for years (I can't actually ever remember one). If you have capacity to pay for one now then you may get a big bonus, if you can pay for one in three weeks time you may get a smaller bonus. If you can't pay for one until the end of the season then you're in the same boat that we've been in for ages and would have expected to be in come the summer anyway.

All you have done there is reitterate my point that this offer is out of touch with your average common man. Not sure what point youre trying to make.

The less disposable income you have, the smaller the discount?

Seems fair...

Oldham Athletic Conservative Football Club.

Monty, NewBlue:

That's not what I'm saying at all.

I see the point that is being made but if the alternative is not having a discount (as it has always been) then it's better than nothing.

Edited by jsslatic