FC FC United of Manchester of Moston coming soon?

I read that article and still don't know what the fight is about or who's on what side. Is it the extra 50p for the Benfica game, the code of conduct or something else?

ditto. Took a long time to not tell us too much. But I welcome all disharmony at our nearest neighbours (putting aside Chadderton FC if I may) and hope they implode in a tremendously bitter bout of infighting. I think it was nailed on from their early days that there would eventually be disharmony - the 'right on' lefty crowd were always going to get their noses out of joint as the club got bigger which then attracts your business types(or opportunists/shysters depending on one's point of view). Plus United fans are mostly United fans because they win more than they lose, this season is threatening to be the first they will have experienced losing more than winning since 89/90 but even then the ******* ******** won the FA Cup even though in the semi final replay THE BALL WAS OVER THE LINE, IT WAS OVER THE LINE, IT WAS OVER THE LINE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH DIE UNITED* DIEEEEEEEEEEE

* - Both of them

Edited by help_shiny

If they communicated solely by carrier pigeon like you lot at the Hamlet do none of this would have ever happened....

Am I to infer that late-night internet posts and text messages are to blame?

There's a bit of nonsense creeping into Hamlet. Can't quite put my finger on it but I think people sometimes take it and themselves just a touch too seriously having given the odd quote to the papers about how cool they are. I'm off down there on Saturday for the first time since the Bring Your Own ban.