Top notch today. Looks a different player than that which was making two mistakes a game only a couple of months ago. I counted at least 4 good saves and he is a massive reason we haven't conceded in over 360 minutes of football. Back to his best form from the back end of last season.

Keep it up lad

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent from the lad to have managed 4 clean sheets in a row. Undoubtedly the work partly of Gerrard, resurgent Dieng, and Shirtliff and Shez (SAS, or is that too Kopite...?) but it's still an achievement when you look at some of the :censored:e keepers we've had in the past.

Will do him the world of good, as he had looked very shaky. Establishing himself as the #1 as well for next season. Stable goalkeeper is something you envy at other clubs.

Don't go overboard he's improved but is nowhere near the best option for next year. Although today he made a couple of good saves and actually caught one when we were under pressure

I love it how some posters are so stubborn that they refuse to admit they were wrong about a player as if it's some form of weakness.

I was wrong about Matty Palmer when he first came only stupid people don't change their minds.

Don't go overboard he's improved but is nowhere near the best option for next year. Although today he made a couple of good saves and actually caught one when we were under pressure

I beg to differ but surely he is the best option, one of our own, young, getting better with more game time, we cant afford to get a top notch keeper as there aren't that many about.

I love it how some posters are so stubborn that they refuse to admit they were wrong about a player as if it's some form of weakness.

I was wrong about Matty Palmer when he first came only stupid people don't change their minds.

He's been awful some games.

He was excellent today. Won us the points.

It's fine to acknowledge both isn't it?

Listen do t get me wrong I'm not one for slagging players off or getting on their cases but Coleman isn't great. He played well today, he's been helped by a great defence recently and contributed to that but by no means is he a good goalkeeper for this level. Can't kick, reluctant to catch and decision / positioning is questionable. Way better keepers will be available and free in summer