• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been awful some games.

He was excellent today. Won us the points.

It's fine to acknowledge both isn't it?

pretty much all of our players have been awful in some games, including our captain. at least coleman has youth as an excuse.

Listen do t get me wrong I'm not one for slagging players off or getting on their cases but Coleman isn't great. He played well today, he's been helped by a great defence recently and contributed to that but by no means is he a good goalkeeper for this level. Can't kick, reluctant to catch and decision / positioning is questionable. Way better keepers will be available and free in summer

It would be a huge waste of a wage to get a new keeper next season when the one we have, who we have invested years into is getting better and better. His performances early in the season were questionable hes still not the finished article his improvements since have been marked.

We will have a small budget again next season again use it on other areas of the pitch such as trying to get the likes of Palmer Holloway and Main to sign up. Rather than replacing a keeper who has now gone 6 hours without conceding a goal.

So we have Dunn to thank, a man who played Cornell in front of Coleman and Conman in front of Dieng is a football genius, how's his sidekick getting on at Walsall, been there two games and they've lost both without scoring, what a legend.

Give over. Dunn's first choice back 4 was Dummigan, Wilson, Wilson and Lafferty. Only problem with that is no Gerrard. :censored: knows why Dunn didn't bring in a CB back but it cost him his job. He never played Brown in front of Dieng except at right back, where Shez hasn't played Dieng either.

Guest nonaenever

Coleman was excellent today - credit where it's due - well done lad - you're young and learning but that was an absolutely first class display

Coleman's performance today underlines just how :censored: Dunn is as a manager.

Not saying that Coleman is a world beater by any means but shows what a decent manager

can achieve with the cards he has at his disposal.

Edited by losesome

Coleman's performance today underlines just how :censored: Dunn is as a manager.

Not saying that Coleman is a world beater by any means but shows what a decent manager

can achieve with the cards he has at his disposal.

Why bring Dunn into anything? Just enjoy the moment now.

Guest nonaenever

Why bring Dunn into anything? Just enjoy the moment now.

NO ! Never forget Dunn - because he was utterly atrocious and would have destroyed this club - NEVER forget it - because if you do, you face making the same mistake again in the future.

NO ! Never forget Dunn - because he was utterly atrocious and would have destroyed this club - NEVER forget it - because if you do, you face making the same mistake again in the future.

Shez also brought in a proper centre back, a playmaker and 2 strikers, all absolutely integral to the turn around. Really don't get the personal anger toward Dunn. We're in a better place now overall, it's great. But it's as if he was doing it all deliberately just to piss off the fans. ?

Shez also brought in a proper centre back, a playmaker and 2 strikers, all absolutely integral to the turn around. Really don't get the personal anger toward Dunn. We're in a better place now overall, it's great. But it's as if he was doing it all deliberately just to piss off the fans.

not deliberately, no.

but a bit of humility, ownership and admittance that perhaps, just maybe, he may have made the odd bad decision might have helped. he just pointed the finger at players and slagged them off. he is not a leader, not a manager.... never will be with that attitude.

not deliberately, no.

but a bit of humility, ownership and admittance that perhaps, just maybe, he may have made the odd bad decision might have helped. he just pointed the finger at players and slagged them off. he is not a leader, not a manager.... never will be with that attitude.

But he has admitted errors? He pointed the finger at players and at himself in the past.

We have a different point of view, that's fine. But with Dunn and Holden I saw a couple of guys who seemed decent, seemed hard working, seemed to identify issues (which Shez has fixed thankfully), seemed very honest (too honest probably) and seemed to want the best for the club. It didn't work out. That happens. I just don't see the need for the constant need to slag them off as individuals.

Corney was the one who appointed them and Kelly. It's his fault. He's the one who didn't try and capitalise on our league position when Johnson left.

I saw nothing in Dunn from day one, as it transpired he was devisive and without a doubt would of taken us down, that fact people defend him is beyond me, he was as out of his depth as Kelly, slithered his way into the job and talked the talk but thankfully was found out.

But he has admitted errors? He pointed the finger at players and at himself in the past.

We have a different point of view, that's fine. But with Dunn and Holden I saw a couple of guys who seemed decent, seemed hard working, seemed to identify issues (which Shez has fixed thankfully), seemed very honest (too honest probably) and seemed to want the best for the club. It didn't work out. That happens. I just don't see the need for the constant need to slag them off as individuals.

Corney was the one who appointed them and Kelly. It's his fault. He's the one who didn't try and capitalise on our league position when Johnson left.

If it's Corney's fault we appointed Dunn and Kelly, then surely he's due credit for appointing Sheridan now?

Or is it just Dunn who's allowed to admit his errors?

If it's Corney's fault we appointed Dunn and Kelly, then surely he's due credit for appointing Sheridan now?

Good to see he still has a sense of humour

[/url]">http://http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/JeffyDee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20160410-113555.png.html'>Screenshot_20160410-113555.png

Totally agree! Fantastic appointment. I said at the time before a ball had been kicked under Sheridan that one of the big positives about bringing Shez in was the uniting of fans. Gone would be the analysing of every interview and comment and bickering over the smallest things (like I guess I'm still doing now!)

My point was that I didn't feel anger toward Dunn as a person, or Holden. With Dunn a lot of his team selections made sense, most of his signings had logic behind them and at times we did play decent football. He was let down by stupid mistakes which happened every game. But he shoulders the responsibility and ultimately it cost him his job. I'm glad it did as we're in a much better place as a club now.

Listen do t get me wrong I'm not one for slagging players off or getting on their cases but Coleman isn't great. He played well today, he's been helped by a great defence recently and contributed to that but by no means is he a good goalkeeper for this level. Can't kick, reluctant to catch and decision / positioning is questionable. Way better keepers will be available and free in summer

Those better 'free' keepers will not have his potential. He is good, soon will be very good and after that who knows?

Spot on. Kelly Dunn and Holden did their best, they just weren't up to the job. The reason we've been so deep in the :censored:e this season is down to the man at the top, no one else.

Spot on. Kelly Dunn and Holden did their best, they just weren't up to the job. The reason we've been so deep in the :censored:e this season is down to the man at the top, no one else.

Well by that logic, the reason we've half a chance of staying up is down to the man at the top and no one else, then!!