Pre season protest

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot all about it till someone else commented. Thought I'd take piss. Disappointed for you that you've taken it to heart. Don't want to get your blood pressure up[/quot

Ha ha quite the opposite sadly you could not respond to the other points clearly someone who's a keyboard warrior still suppose when a nerve is touched or cannot respond constructively attempted sarcastic responses is the next best thing.

Here sat laughing nevermind. Easy to take digs at individual sadly when others click on. Still isn't helps pass your time each to there own.

By eck you really a deluded bitter idiot ain't you. I didn't support or agree with the protest group.

However your now going down the line of making personal insults? Pretty sure you may have seen Westy post in one of the other Facebook group or pages?

Get over it from what I have read on here all you have done is

1. Have ago at the protest group?

2. Have ago at the Athleticos

3. Have ago at anyone not in favour of the protest group but still critical of the trust?

4. Have ago at anyone boycotting the JPT?

Part of me thinks you only joined here and started attending games because you where accused of being a stay away.

Get over it.

1. I tried normal conversation with the protest group albeit from a different perspective. Shame the majority were :censored:ing retards and couldn't holdo a decent debate

2. Some of them act like proper knobheads. Just pointed this out

3. Not sure what post you're referring to. Please enlighten me

4. I've only had a go at anyone who wants to slag those off who want to go. Boycott if you want but don't slag those off who want to watch. Thought that was a fair point. Obviously not.

Do your leaders know you're communicating outside the Facebook group?

Where did I have a go at people attending? (would be a bit odd)

I think you are still a lot confused about your own actions, and also about other people.

You think you know stuff when in fact you're full of crap, making crass assumptions and claiming innocence when you're just a persistent :censored: stirrer.

Does uncle Simon know you're playing out?

Where did I have a go at people attending? (would be a bit odd)

I think you are still a lot confused about your own actions, and also about other people.

You think you know stuff when in fact you're full of crap, making crass assumptions and claiming innocence when you're just a persistent :censored: stirrer.

Does uncle Simon know you're playing out?

You're quoting a post from 22nd July? Back in your box

Yes, let's attack a bunch of kids showing youthful pride and ambition for their local club. They should :censored: off down the road and watch some world class football, the bastards. We want a passionless morgue of middle-old aged men who sit quietly grumbling.

Describing them as retards....really? You must be a high status intellectual to dismiss people as retards. Are you really intelligent? Do you have a Ph.D?

You're quoting a post from 22nd July? Back in your box

You don't like being made to look in the mirror to see your own actions do you?

Typical bully mentally, gives it out, calling people morons and such,but weasels out when shown their own behaviour in the same vein.

Typical bully mentally, gives it out, calling people morons and such,but weasels out when shown their own behaviour in the same vein.

Trolling again. Nothing to say on the thread, just having a pop at other people again.

Just wondering why you picked an irrelevant post. Bully because I described a bunch of people who were acting like retards, as retards. Strange that

Trolling again. Nothing to say on the thread, just having a pop at other people again.

As I am one who fluffy has had a pop at, it's relevant. Not got anything to do with you though,but you like trying to troll me, it perhaps gives you some pathetic pleasure.