Today's team

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea, but that's off the team sheet.

Thought the Chron said they had all gone apart from Croft

I'd have thought that the players Robinson said are set to sign would have been involved today. Unless he doesn't want to risky injury/losing them perhaps.

I'd have thought that the players Robinson said are set to sign would have been involved today. Unless he doesn't want to risky injury/losing them perhaps.

Never understood that me. Better to play players we actually have got rather than trialists using us for fitness.

talet of two halves imo! held our own and decent football in first half, but the weak links were shown up in the second .. both keepers did ok if you ask me - 2nd choice should have come for the ball, realised and then somehow tipped it over the bar! .. happy with work in progress - see what Tuesday brings!

Croft, Flynn, Reckord had decent games. Wouldn't bother with the trialist who came on second half at ctr mid.

Surprised you didn't mention Klok. Thought he was very good. Flynn, very tidy and Reckford great. Some of Croft's footwork was sublime.

Edited by kowenicki