Scoreboard

10 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

So if you dislike Corney it's labelled an agenda, what's it know as if you support him blindly? Is that an alternative agenda?

I'm quite open minded.  If mistakes are made then fine question it or call them out on it. But to instantly dismiss everything as a lie or blame SC for everything that goes wrong is beyond ridiculous. All I say is see both sides don't just instantly jump on the "it's SC lying or trying to destroy the club" bandwagon. 

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

So if you dislike Corney it's labelled an agenda, what's it know as if you support him blindly? Is that an alternative agenda?

How many do that?  I certainly do not.  How many do the opposite?

But the point is that the forum isn't balanced or moderated properly. 

Edited by kowenicki

7 hours ago, kowenicki said:

How many do that?  I certainly do not.  How many do the opposite?

But the point is that the forum isn't balanced or moderated properly. 

Is the forum not balanced because not many people share your opinion? Good on the trust and those fans that are questioning the owners. Long may it continue. 

Just now, CD's Orange Heels said:

Is the forum not balanced because not many people share your opinion? Good on the trust and those fans that are questioning the owners. Long may it continue. 

Good on those questioning the trust and questioning those fans questioning the owners. Long may it continue. 

20 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Good on those questioning the trust and questioning those fans questioning the owners. Long may it continue. 

you're entitled to. I'm not disputing that. Just seems a bit odd for you to say the board isn't balanced just because they don't share your opinion. 

3 minutes ago, CD's Orange Heels said:

you're entitled to. I'm not disputing that. Just seems a bit odd for you to say the board isn't balanced just because they don't share your opinion. 

Thats not why I'm saying it.

• Ackey locked this topic

A tale as old as time itself... you let an OWTB thread run long enough and people will act like cunts.

I think there is a very, very serious conversation to be had about all of this and in amongst the above are some valid, some vital, points. However, a vast swathe of people are acting like absolute bell ends towards each other and I don't have the time nor patience to clean it up. 

So, as feels inevitable...

:locker:

On 22/04/2017 at 9:41 PM, CD's Orange Heels said:

Yes, and...

On 22/04/2017 at 9:43 PM, kowenicki said:

...equally so.

It's your forum to debate in.