• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed deserved, now the balls in his court if he can keep fit/injury free then he might just have a good season.

Always gives 100% too.

Looking forward to watching crofty and like it's been said before, least I know one of the squad when I return back to BP next week

Because when fit he's a very tidy player....stop moaning FFS give it a rest!!

As an attacking player... How many goals has he scored / created in the last 2 years...

Waste of a wage in my opinion. Gives the impression we cant get anybody better to come.

Does this mean that Crofty has taken over the boo boy role from Special Mention? I need to know these things for when I actually manage to get to a game.

Special mention isn't a 'boo boy' He is just outstandingly :censored:. Never heard him booed at a game though

A few on twitter seem to have elected Wilson already which is good of them...tossers!

Edited by palmer1

A lot of running until the tank is empty, tries his best but zero end product from what I have seen.

This is what I witnessed in pre season and also during previous spells once he had signed full time.

He was decent in his first spell whilst on loan from city if

I am correct?

Edited by super_blue

Special mention isn't a 'boo boy' He is just outstandingly :censored:. Never heard him booed at a game though

A few on twitter seem to have elected Wilson already which is good of them...tossers!

It was tongue in cheek, Palmer. But I get your point. Personally, I've never understood booing your own players. Maybe it's just me, but I don't get it.

It was tongue in cheek, Palmer. But I get your point. Personally, I've never understood booing your own players. Maybe it's just me, but I don't get it.

I agree, I don't get booing your own players too

It seems to be one of those things that people have picked up on after hearing it on tv and/or social media

Imho real fans would not boo their own players during a game, and personally I would not boo at the end either, though I can understand why some people like to demonstrate their feelings in that way

I'm in my early 50's, maybe it's a generation thing?

I agree, I don't get booing your own players too

It seems to be one of those things that people have picked up on after hearing it on tv and/or social media

Imho real fans would not boo their own players during a game, and personally I would not boo at the end either, though I can understand why some people like to demonstrate their feelings in that way

I'm in my early 50's, maybe it's a generation thing?

You young slip of a thing!