'Meat Pie, Sausage Roll' – The Musical - Some free beer & pies!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

....there was a brief point where we were singing thrice.... With the prospect of the play off final being a distinct possibility too. Sadly it was only the once....

I also remember a very short period singing "Tell me pa, me pa; to pack out cases up; we're going to Eur-rope; que sera sera" - it was when a victory for ourselves and Liverpool in the FA Cup semi-feinlas would see us automatically in Europe due to Liverpools extended ban.

Didn't get chance to post it at dinner...and following on from Diego's post...

SPECIAL EVENT: Meat Pie Sausage Roll

0On February 8, 2017By Trust OldhamIn Blog, Events, News & Announcements

We are pleased to announce a brilliant event for Trust members.

Relive the glory days of Oldham Athletic’s finest hour with a special Oldham Athletic Supporters Trust’ event for Meat Pie, Sausage Roll at Oldham Coliseum Theatre on the evening of Wednesday 8 March.

Wear your favourite OAFC gear, chant along with the action on stage, celebrate arguably Oldham Athletic’s greatest ever season with your friends and family and meet some of the stars from that famous team of yesteryear in our special VIP area.

Wednesday 8 March’s evening performance has a very special price for Oldham Athletic Season Ticket Holders and Trust members.

Tickets are just £17.50 each – a saving of £5 on full price tickets or £2.50 on concessions.

Tickets must be bought by phone or in person from the Coliseum’s Box Office quoting “OAST”. This special offer is strictly limited to the first 50 tickets ONLY and when they’re gone, they’re gone.

Buy a £17.50 ticket to the show and then you have the option to upgrade your ticket to get an award winning Bradley’s meat pie or sausage roll (veggie option available) at the 1991 price of just £1 per head.

Add this to your ticket purchase by Saturday 4 March, on the phone or in person.

Offer is strictly limited. The offer is not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

About the play

Amanda’s dad is a simple man; there are three things Mick really cares about in this world – his family, his mates and the mighty Latics. Last season was the best in the club’s history; they got to Wembley, not once but twice in an incredible cup run. This season it’s all about the league.

But when Amanda’s wedding falls on the last day of the season, it all starts to go wrong. Mick finds his loyalties torn, and on top of that Asif, Amanda’s fiancé, hates football. Meat Pie, Sausage Roll is a new musical from the writers of 2015’s smash hit Dreamers about the infamous Oldham club of that name.

Meat Pie, Sausage Roll promises to be a heart-warming story of family, football and loyalty.

Putting my Magister hat on for a second - should that not be my wife and I ?

Only kidding don't destroy with with your massive armour of huge words ?

Better rewrite 'Me and Mrs Jones' Magister..don't think 'Mrs Jones and I' would be a hit though.