" we were brilliant"

SR also says that he doesn't know why they can't play on Saturday after a Tuesday night game. What happened at Rochdale then after a free week, and Lincoln after nearly two weeks off?

I am convinced that he is now totally deluded.Please Robinson just go now for the sake of our club and take this shower with you before it is too late.He makes Penney look good.

SR also says that he doesn't know why they can't play on Saturday after a Tuesday night game. What happened at Rochdale then after a free week, and Lincoln after nearly two weeks off?

Didn't we play Sat & Tues for the whole of August .. we happened to managed a couple of wins in that month too!

I think a lack of pre season could have hindered that, but now months later they should have caught up surely? .. something isn't quite right, and it's no wonder the man at the top has decided not to feed them for free! - let's face it, who gets fed in this day and age at work for free?

Guest nonaenever

it's no wonder the man at the top has decided not to feed them for free! - let's face it, who gets fed in this day and age at work for free?

and (at the risk of being called a Corney bitch!) it would appear that "the club" forked out for the (unbudgeted) breakfast and lunches for the whole squad so far this season. Probably tied into a nutritional angle from the coaching staff too (that obviously worked well). Wouldn't come particularly cheap feeding the whole squad in such a manner - I make the point because that doesn't sound like a Chairman who no longer cares? It would appear he was supporting his manager and the team - and quite rightly took away the concession after their pub football performance at Lincoln.

Didn't we play Sat & Tues for the whole of August .. we happened to managed a couple of wins in that month too!

I think a lack of pre season could have hindered that, but now months later they should have caught up surely? .. something isn't quite right, and it's no wonder the man at the top has decided not to feed them for free! - let's face it, who gets fed in this day and age at work for free?

And Gerrard has been training here for months, but still isn't fit..just who is our fitness trainer?

and (at the risk of being called a Corney bitch!) it would appear that "the club" forked out for the (unbudgeted) breakfast and lunches for the whole squad so far this season. Probably tied into a nutritional angle from the coaching staff too (that obviously worked well). Wouldn't come particularly cheap feeding the whole squad in such a manner - I make the point because that doesn't sound like a Chairman who no longer cares? It would appear he was supporting his manager and the team - and quite rightly took away the concession after their pub football performance at Lincoln.

this ridiculous fit of pique is not about caring about the team it is about throwing a dummy out of the pram as a potential income is closed down

I'm guessing in the region of 91 other football clubs