The January Window

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All hinges on the Mansfield game, lose that and he goes, win and there might just be a few quid in the kitty for him.

Surely not. I'd be scared if Corney's judgement on whether or not to trust the competence of a manager relied on the result of a game in the JPT.

Has a manager ever been sacked after a game in that competition ?

Surely not. I'd be scared if Corney's judgement on whether or not to trust the competence of a manager relied on the result of a game in the JPT.

Has a manager ever been sacked after a game in that competition ?

40k if we win the game, a bit of that might just fund wages of a striker or two.

40k if we win the game, a bit of that might just fund wages of a striker or two.

Once we've lost it we've lost it - sacking him won't give us more to spend, surely. Lincoln was bigger and we blew that big time...

Whether we win or not against Mansfield won't tell us much about Robinson we don't already know.

Once we've lost it we've lost it - sacking him won't give us more to spend, surely. Lincoln was bigger and we blew that big time...

Whether we win or not against Mansfield won't tell us much about Robinson we don't already know.

There's nothing to suggest he is badly out of his depth or has lost the dressing room, progression in the cup will be seen as crucial though with the rewards on offer.

There's nothing to suggest he is badly out of his depth or has lost the dressing room, progression in the cup will be seen as crucial though with the rewards on offer.

Okay. If we go out we can't get back in with a new manager...

What would be the point of sacking a manager that you thought was capable just because he lost a single match? Mansfield won't be a hinge.

Your logic is wrong. Corney won't think that way.

Edited by NewBlue

What would be the point of sacking a manager that you thought was capable just because he lost a single match? Mansfield won't be a hinge.

They won't sack him whilst we are still in it.

He will after Fleetwood if we dont win.

Port Vale will become crucial

Edited by ChaddySmoker

Well is the embargo being lifted or not? There are 2 banking days left before January 1st......I can't believe we don't know whether we are transferring £ 300k or not. Perhaps in his new spirit of openness Mr Corney could tell us?

£300k? We sold more Rochdale tickets than I thought.

Well is the embargo being lifted or not? There are 2 banking days left before January 1st......I can't believe we don't know whether we are transferring £ 300k or not. Perhaps in his new spirit of openness Mr Corney could tell us?

The 300k is nothing to do with the embargo, that was HMRC and will have been paid I would assume as that would lead to a winding up order.

Our football creditors will have been receiving funds deducted out of our monthly income from the League and may be close to paid off by now (but we have probably incurred some more debt now though).

Edited by jorvik_latic