Flitcroft

If it was Flitcroft my level of interest would plummet further.

Sacked after 11 straight defeats at a club with more money and better players in our division. A man who built a team which has conceded 52 (FIFTY TWO) goals this season.

After all that's been said, if this is the alternative, please bring back Shez.

If it was Flitcroft my level of interest would plummet further.

Sacked after 11 straight defeats at a club with more money and better players in our division. A man who built a team which has conceded 52 (FIFTY TWO) goals this season.

After all that's been said, if this is the alternative, please bring back Shez.

In another twist Flitcroft has been interviewed for the County job!

Shez over flitcroft all day however if there is money to pay one off, bring soneone in and then improve the squad, i'll hate corney even more. A man dragging us through an embargo and making it impossible for another man to do his job when clearly emergency funds are available.

Shez over flitcroft all day however if there is money to pay one off, bring soneone in and then improve the squad, i'll hate corney even more. A man dragging us through an embargo and making it impossible for another man to do his job when clearly emergency funds are available.

Well said. Robinson seems a decent enough bloke who never had a chance, mind I havent had to watch most of the crap this season

Guest nonaenever

Just a question. IF ​you accept that Mckay, Erwin and Ladapo were genuine recommendations by the manager and Mckay was described to you as "one of the best finishers I have ever worked with" - and then you watched every game this season - would you trust the manager with your money to go and spend on players?

Mckay is a decent player of that im convinced. A run in the side and decent service and he'd averagw 12-15 goals at this level easily.

Ladapo and Erwin your looking at the dregs of what was left at practically the dawn of the season. I'm in no way saying he's the greatest manager of all time - I'm saying his chairman has let him down badly, sat back and let him cop the stick. Although not desperate to see him take charge after a full window, I'd be interested to see how he did and what he brought in.

You can't judge solely on a few weeks of panic buying and corney hasn't give him an inch of leeway ever since.

Mckay is a decent player of that im convinced. A run in the side and decent service and he'd averagw 12-15 goals at this level easily.

Ladapo and Erwin your looking at the dregs of what was left at practically the dawn of the season. I'm in no way saying he's the greatest manager of all time - I'm saying his chairman has let him down badly, sat back and let him cop the stick. Although not desperate to see him take charge after a full window, I'd be interested to see how he did and what he brought in.

You can't judge solely on a few weeks of panic buying and corney hasn't give him an inch of leeway ever since.

I don't go for this thinking, he signed all three, all three turned out to be :censored:e, and they won't have been the only players to choose from either.