OWTB Forums

Not surprised with the contract length if true. He seems to have accepted that this is his level and pay grade.

We have to give him a few weeks at least before rating him, he has been out for a long time.

No surprise in that he is signing today but hearing two and a half year contract.

That's great news building a squad longer than 6 months wonder if he is playing against Shrews one of his old clubs

No surprise in that he is signing today but hearing two and a half year contract.

That'll be Peter knocking at the door I think John

• Downvote 1

Not surprised with the contract length if true. He seems to have accepted that this is his level and pay grade.

We have to give him a few weeks at least before rating him, he has been out for a long time.

He was soon up to speed last time and plays at his own pace so will be fine I think.

He's also been in the game a long time and been training with us for months if reports are true.

I trust he'll be as effective as he was last season.

Clarke to Scunthorpe rumour has been doing the rounds for a few weeks hasn't it? I wouldn't have thought we'd risk playing him if we were about to sell him would we?

Even we won't sell our captain and one of our best players in a relegation battle.

Wasn't Philliskirk considered our best player last season when we sold him to Blackpool for peanuts?

Wasn't Philliskirk considered our best player last season when we sold him to Blackpool for peanuts?

Hmmm. Depends who you talk to on that one. I was happy to see him go. Didn't rate him

• Upvote 1

We sold our captain Furman when in a relegation battle

So we did. As if Bournemouth got promoted that year and Tranmere finished 11th. Blackpool finished mid table in championship. AFC Wimbledon nearly went out of league 2 as well

75k was King's ransom for Philliskirk.

• Upvote 1

Hmmm. Depends if you talk to Chaddysmoker on that one. I was happy to see him go. Didn't rate him

Edited for greater clarity
  • Upvote 1

Not our best player but he was our top scorer

half a season of Mckay,Ladapo and Erwin confirms that Danny P was worth 75k.

what would be the odds on, Clarke/gerrard, scoring more goals than McKay/Erwin for the rest of the season.