OWTB Forums

3 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Loved his Klinsmann accross the half way line in the rain. I thought he would never stop!

Ah.....so it's not the ground staff's fault we have a crap playing surface!!!

16 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

Ah.....so it's not the ground staff's fault we have a crap playing surface!!!

He was born 65 years too late. 

Would have made a fortune in WW1.

Private: "But sir, we are sitting ducks here. Its flat, its pissing down and Jerry can pick us off at will. It will take hours to dig trenches"

Colonel: "bring out the Gerrard"

All: "Huzzah for the Gerrard"

Meanwhile on Christmas day...

Jurgen: "Das ist ein fat centre half".

Fat centre half: "Go throw sheisse at yourself kraut cock"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Can we set a rule that once a player leaves then all posts related to that player are locked?

He’s gone now, fans were divided on him granted but it’s old news and he’s now a Carlisle player rather than OAFC player 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Can we set a rule that once a player leaves then all posts related to that player are locked?

He’s gone now, fans were divided on him granted but it’s old news and he’s now a Carlisle player rather than OAFC player 

You went to the effort of opening and posting in a thread with the title of an ex-player. Without being facetious, it's easily avoidable.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Just wait till he posts his 'revelations' and it will all kick off again.

Saw Kean Bryan in the bookies in Ashton last night. Asked him about Abdullah, he was pretty tight lipped but said he doesn't think Al as bad as being made out but said he is basically a bit of a spoon.

Also said even Jack Byrne doesn't know what's going on in regards his situation.

5 minutes ago, 4froale said:

Saw Kean Bryan in the bookies in Ashton last night. Asked him about Abdullah, he was pretty tight lipped but said he doesn't think Al as bad as being made out but said he is basically a bit of a spoon.

2 minutes ago, 4froale said:

Also said even Jack Byrne doesn't know what's going on in regards his situation.

Terrific. 

If that’s the case, it sounds quite personal. As in Byrne has rubbed AL the wrong way, and he’s just banished him. Because he can. 

13 minutes ago, 4froale said:

So he’s basically suspended till Abdallah decides to stop behaving like a stubborn child. Ace.

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

So he’s basically suspended till Abdallah decides to stop behaving like a stubborn child. Ace.

Yes, he'll never get on with the mature adult that is Jack Byrne.

People going on like he’s gone full Nile Ranger :lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Basically you've no idea nor does anyone else on here so why don't you wait to see if you find out rather than speculate 

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

Basically you've no idea nor does anyone else on here so why don't you wait to see if you find out rather than speculate 

He’s suspended indefinitely, that’s a fact. People have spoke to him.

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

He’s suspended indefinitely, that’s a fact. People have spoke to him.

Have you? Is it fact? It's not fact. It's speculation at the moment. It's also been said in here that he isn't playing because his apprearance fee is too high. Or he broke Fane's leg on purpose. Or he shagged AL's wife. Or he shot JFK from the grassy knoll. Try posting something positive for a change. You're up there wig one of the most negative people on here and only come here to moan about the club, or AL, or Frankie Bunn etc.

He doesn’t know when he’s suspended till, multiple people have spoken to him/other players and it’d be a weird thing to lie about. Agreed that everything else with regards to why he has been suspended is speculation.

I haven’t moaned about Bunn since a few days after he was appointed, other than the fact he appears to be a bit of a puppet. I reckon he’s actually decent at the coaching side of things and the players seem to like him. I’ve praised AL for some things (ticket prices, renaming BP back etc) but I will not defend the indefensible such as staff being treated like shite. 

I think I’m quite fair - it’s not like I don’t ever give the club credit when there’s something to be positive about. Not going to lie,  I take it as a compliment when a fanbase who claps the players off after a relegation considers me to be a negative bastard.

Edited by Ryan
  • Downvote 1