Season Tickets 2017/18

I'll be doing it.

My only criticism is why don't they just make season tickets free all over the ground for under 12's?

I don't & don't want to go in the Family Section with my kids....

£300 for an adult and two kids would look very attractive to many

My thinking exactly.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have 300 quid spare this month as im off to Mexico next month, priorities and all that however If I had the cash I would buy now.

I will now have to pick and choose my games next season and unfortunately will have to miss quite a few by the looks of it.

If anyone in the club thinks its ok for a fan of 35 years to make a 115 mile round trip every other week and pay £460 quid for the privilege of watching another season of :censored: like the last 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7 years they can get well and truly :censored:ed!!!!

Edited by palmer1

I'll be doing it.

My only criticism is why don't they just make season tickets free all over the ground for under 12's?

Put it to Mark Moisley, he's very approachable and replies fairly quickly... I know you shouldn't have to, but to improve things at the club feedback will help

I don't have 300 quid spare this month as im off to Mexico next month, priorities and all that however If I had the cash I would buy now.

I will now have to pick and choose my games next season and unfortunately will have to miss quite a few by the looks of it.

If anyone in the club thinks its ok for a fan of 35 years to make a 60 mile round trip every other week and pay £460 quid for the privilege of watching another season of :censored: like the last 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7 years they can get well and truly :censored:ed!!!!

Zebra finance for it mate is very affordable! Done it before but thought I would save throughout the season this year for it.

Yeah when I sit down access Adam that's probable what I will do but £460 for any level of football at ant time of month is fkn ridiculous especially when you take on board the travel involved for some.

They think this will have everybody buying the month, I think it will alienate a already pissed off fan base even more and no matter the division next year this crowd will drop drastiaclly again.

Some like to wait to see new signing before committing or a commited manager for once...at that price they wont bother at all or cant afford to.

Get the cash in quick for next season to pay for this season. Its short sighted and it Fkn stinks!

Edited by palmer1

If anyone in the club thinks its ok for a fan of 35 years to make a 115 mile round trip every other week and pay £460 quid for the privilege of watching another season of :censored: like the last 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7 years they can get well and truly :censored:ed!!!!

It sounds like you're saying you would have had, or will have, the money at some point later in the season or in the summer so why not just use the finance at £300 and pay it off when you would have been paying cash.

Short sighted mike it is but no one seems interested in buying us so don't think we have a choice till then!

£420 is a lot of money for a season ticket but think me and everyone else will need to remember this for next year so that money is put aside if corney is still here.

Yeah when I sit down access Adam that's probable what I will do but £460 for any level of football at ant time of month is fkn ridiculous especially when you take on board the travel involved for some.

Which is why not one single person will be paying it.

A few might pay the £360 for some reason. 95% will pay £300, therefore, Oldham Athletic season tickets are £300.

I'm sorry if that's a less moanable reality but there it is....

I may have the money around August Harry but then I'm off the Kefalonia in September - Priorities and all that :chubb:

Busy year! Im just having a moan really because I think 300 quid or little more is standard for us but the price rise per month is just not worth it. Especially when you look at he product over the last 5 years

How anyone can justify 300 is beyond me... I paid 250 last year... 20 quid per goal scored so far.. My round trip is only 50 miles but the appeal gets less and less. I could understand the offer last year because we were riding a wave of shezurrection but we're not now. They needed a huge incentive this year but for me they've failed. The product is crap, the pitch is crap so ill do away games where at least there will be a proper pitch.

20+ years ive had a season ticket...

The marketing behind this doesn't seem all that well thought out. Not many will have banked on paying for STs before the end of March. Supporters will probably still not know whether they're paying for League One or League Two football by that deadline. After that deadline, the price is just going to feel like a massive rip-off especially in light of how :censored: it's been this season. And last.

A ST price increase would be extremely foolish. But I can see how they'd try and sell it..."Come support Shez for the new season...." Ahhhhh......wait a minute...... #groundhogday

"Support manager John Sheridan and his team next season by buying your season ticket for the 2017/18 campaign now.

Read more at http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/201718-season-tickets-this-is-how-it-feels-3623201.aspx#4ZuCiB72X7Ur6eiW.99"

:laught30:

Edited by boundaryblue80

I'll be doing it.

The only reason I can see why they wouldn't do something like this is because they fear the money lost in season tickets that would be bought anyway for younger fans wouldn't be covered any other way.

They might make a few quid a game on food etc but would they sell more adult STs with an offer like that to cover the difference in hundreds of junior STs not being paid for