Cheltenham

Not a clue as I only bet on the horses 5 or 6 days a week and still living like a pauper.

FWIW I have already stuck a lucky 15 on for tomorrow.

Ballyandy 1.30

Henri Parry Morgan 2.50

My Tent Or Yours 3.30

Vroum Vroum Mag 4.10

Vroum Vroum Mag was entered in the Champion Hurdle, taking the easier option now but still up against a hot favourite.

Not a clue as I only bet on the horses 5 or 6 days a week and still living like a pauper.

Ballyandy 1.30

Henri Parry Morgan 2.50

My Tent Or Yours 3.30

Vroum Vroum Mag 4.10

Vroum Vroum Mag was entered in the Champion Hurdle, taking the easier option now but still up against a hot favourite.

Well, that went well.

Tomorrows 4 to steer clear of.

Bacardys 1.30

Whisper 2.10

Taquin Du Seuil 2.50

Dolos 4.50

Ballyandy 1.30

Henri Parry Morgan 2.50

My Tent Or Yours 3.30

Vroum Vroum Mag 4.10

I went to Cheltenham yesterday. Backed Ballyandy, Henri Parry Morgan and Vroum Vroum Mag. Didn't win a bean all day.

Decent day out though.

Save your money and back Djakadam on Friday, still 4/1 with some firms and he's the class horse in the race, of his rivals Cue Cards past his best and Native River makes a massive step up in class, second in the last two runnings and kept fresh for the race Djakadam has everything going for him and should oblige.

Save your money and back Djakadam on Friday, still 4/1 with some firms and he's the class horse in the race, of his rivals Cue Cards past his best and Native River makes a massive step up in class, second in the last two runnings and kept fresh for the race Djakadam has everything going for him and should oblige.

Ah well