Winding up petition from HM Customs

48 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

You missed the part in the article that states :

Latics bosses disputed the remaining amount and no details of much they owe were given at Wednesday's hearing.

Good job Darren Ratcliffe assured us that this was all hunky dory and what happens in business at times whilst conveniently omitting or not being advised of the disputed amount. No worries though because the trust 'got answers to a few questions' from Natalie Atkinson and 'will aim to get an update out' Tomorrow. 

I bet none of the above was covered though eh! 

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

You missed the part in the article that states :

Latics bosses disputed the remaining amount and no details of much they owe were given at Wednesday's hearing.

I dispute my tax every year.....still end up having to pay it all though!!

One of our players has complained to the Football League for late payment of wages. Natalie has been called into a meeting with the EFL to discuss the situation and also update them on the issues with the landlord. Natalie says its news to her. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7790809/amp/AHEAD-GAME-Buck-stops-Bruce-bungling-search-new-chief.html

2 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

One of our players has complained to the Football League for late payment of wages. Natalie has been called into a meeting with the EFL to discuss the situation and also update them on the issues with the landlord. Natalie says its news to her. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7790809/amp/AHEAD-GAME-Buck-stops-Bruce-bungling-search-new-chief.html

This is written by someone who hasn't a clue about the club (Simon Corney landlord!), so I doubt it's accurate. If it is, then I presume i's Coke, in an attempt to get rid of him.

17 minutes ago, al_bro said:

This is written by someone who hasn't a clue about the club (Simon Corney landlord!), so I doubt it's accurate. If it is, then I presume i's Coke, in an attempt to get rid of him.

Minor inaccuracy. 

That’s no way to deal with it if that’s the case. 

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Brassbank or HMRC? 

HMRC

I cant see it being long until Blitz & Gazal  work it out that this would be their only chance of recovering any monies they are owned by the club

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

HMRC again. I wonder if this is part of some ‘brinkmanship’ game that the club is playing? Delay payment then pay off prior to the hearing date. At least the scheduled date for the hearing, 18 March 2020, is before the expiry date for the early bird offer.

It is tedious in the extreme. (Awaits the inevitable statement from the club) 🙄

16 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

HMRC again. I wonder if this is part of some ‘brinkmanship’ game that the club is playing? Delay payment then pay off prior to the hearing date. At least the scheduled date for the hearing, 18 March 2020, is before the expiry date for the early bird offer.

I’m not sure what the point of that would be.  It’s either incompetence or lack of cash flow.... or both. 

3 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Falling for a HMRC Winding Up petition at the time you're asking supporters to part with their 'hard earned' to buy season tickets is breathtakingly bad

It's like 'self harming'

You would have to be quite mad to risk buying a season ticket at the moment

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Some fans still believe this joker is putting in circa 200k a month 😂😂😂😂

I think he probably is, he'd have to be or we would be aware of a lot more missed bills/salaries.  Trouble is... that is apparently not enough.  

Archived