2 hours ago, beag_teeets said:

Normal service resumed. FFS Latics. Squeaky bum time.

I'm glad I only have the commentary and not the pictures, I don't think my nerves would take actually watching this

It was wasn’t a easy watch when it went 2-1. I had my phone over my eyes

Anyone else think a tenner is very steep for a stream of one game at our level? It was only £5 a match last season for overseas viewers. Just to compare I only pay £5 a month for the BT Sport app which gives access to 5 channels and a SkySports week pass can be bought on NowTV for only £10.

I know it’s the EFL who set the price for this so I'm not taking a dig at Latics. 

45 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Anyone else think a tenner is very steep for a stream of one game at our level? It was only £5 a match last season for overseas viewers. Just to compare I only pay £5 a month for the BT Sport app which gives access to 5 channels and a SkySports week pass can be bought on NowTV for only £10.

I know it’s the EFL who set the price for this so I'm not taking a dig at Latics. 

Is it still £5 for overseas viewers this year or has it gone up?

It does seem too high, especially compared to championship games where you get a better service with multiple cameras etc. 

Will be giving it a go though.

2 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

How do you book in Alf? Did you do it from your desktop? I can’t see an option via the App?!?

Go  to the match section of ifollow then the Yeovil game where there's a match pass link to pay the £10.

Btw,  did you know you can also watch full match video replays in the results section, usually  about 48 hours after the game.

11 hours ago, Ryan said:

Probably worth it when considering not many midweek matches in comparison to Saturdays.

Edited by BP1960

Paid the £10 tried to download the app from google store & get this message

Capture.PNG.5d41b52e3b87dad7d580f158ae1d1e7e.PNG

any help appreciated

Not sure what device you are using but not all are compatible with the app.

If you don't have a computer you can stream it through you may have to E-Mail them.  In my experience, about 8 E-mails backwards and forwards eventually gets you a refund, I had to threaten to write to the Football league though (had no intention of doing and didn't for one minute think they'd do anything if I did but it worked)

4 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Not sure what device you are using but not all are compatible with the app.

If you don't have a computer you can stream it through you may have to E-Mail them.  In my experience, about 8 E-mails backwards and forwards eventually gets you a refund, I had to threaten to write to the Football league though (had no intention of doing and didn't for one minute think they'd do anything if I did but it worked)

I am trying to download it onto my computer something preventing this