• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, rosa said:

Sounds like iFollow didn't bother letting the commentary team know when they were back on, they sound as pissed off as us.

Surely the commentary team should check its on at all times? To say they didn't know after half an hour is ridiculous.

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Surely the commentary team should check its on at all times? To say they didn't know after half an hour is ridiculous.

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

They have text alert links to several listeners in their contacts as a test measure surely?

They have lights on the console that tell them that the system is working. I know in the past that these are often lit when it's not working, so they don't know unless someone tells them.

I'm one of those who texts when the commentary is/isn't on and also let them know when they are cut off in mid stream at half-time, full-time, any time. I couldn't today, because I was at the match. I've no idea who else they have contact with.

I can assure you that Sam, Mike and Roy are as pissed off with iFollow when it fails as everyone else is. Both Roy and Luke, when he was here, had a battle with them and I understand Sam has also "had a chat". I'll stand corrected if that is wrong.

Hope that helps a bit.

Edited by Bristolatic

Apologies if its already been mentioned, is the game on i follow tonight for UK users?

I only ask as although its a midweek game it was originally meant for the Saturday. So im not sure if there is a weird ruling preventing its broadcast as it should of been then, when the restriction is, and not tonight.

Edited by Oafc88