13 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Anyone else having problems logging in to iFollow? I enter my details (on the iPad), they are accepted but the screen then does not move...🤔

Cleared down the cache and cookies and it is now sorted.

5 minutes ago, BenRad said:

You can watch it on follow for a tenner. No VPN required.

Given all I read about the unreliable nature of iFollow I'd rather not 

Why does I follow state”due to rights restriction you cannot view the match from this location” when I’m sitting at home and have watched on other occasions—-anyone any ideas?

5 minutes ago, latics59 said:

Why does I follow state”due to rights restriction you cannot view the match from this location” when I’m sitting at home and have watched on other occasions—-anyone any ideas?

I rest my case 

3 minutes ago, latics59 said:

If I'm not logged in I follow mine says that, other issues can be having it

On multiple tablets phones etc....

Silly question have you paid your £10.... 

Can listen as I have a subscription and accepts my password etc for that but when I try to purchase a pass to view the screen goes blank even tho I have watched other matches this season!

47 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I rest my case 

😩

52 minutes ago, latics59 said:

As much it sounds great in theory being able to watch my team, like Dave alludes to I just could not pay money for the service that is reported on here every single week. It’d get on my ample breasts. 

Would have been a lot better if mike Keeghan handnt have tweeted before 2 of the 4 goals! But hey ho! Paul Scholes blue and white army.