I am 

Thanks for subscribing to IFollow the match will start shortly - as it's 41 minutes in I gave up on that.

Twitter feeds dog shit as well 20 odd minutes with no update. 

I give up, will watch the golf.

Edited by yarddog73

3 minutes ago, Blue_Guru said:

I can't even find the section on ifollow for commentary?  And I pay for it! Anyone got a link? 

I got there by clicking on 'Match Centre' on the OAFC home page 

Just now, astottie said:

And have you got commentsry

No just had the music and the repeating message.

Just tried reloading again from the home page and the 'listen live' was missing but now its come back and I have music/message again!.

The whole ifollow experience to date has been an absolute bloody shambles, confusion over passwords, payment, transfer of service etc. etc. and a complete lack of basic information has sapped all confidence in the service. At this present moment in time if anyone signs up for the commentary let alone the live games (if an expat) they would want their head testing.

57 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

1-0 down at ht. I've just put a fiver on us to win @ 8 to 1... that's what lunchtime drinking does for you..!

Put another fiver on the draw (4 to 1) when we were 2-1 down... overall 15 quid up. Just about covered my lunchtime beers...

1 hour ago, andyhiggins10 said:

Absolute crap, just keep getting the music 

It was off nationwide, not just Latics. Hopefully, they'll find the problem and get it sorted. At least the annoying music loop and message (when it worked) were good quality :wacko::lol:

10 minutes ago, OLDHAM MUMPS said:

Who is supposed to be doing the commentary now that Big Gordon has left us? 

Not sure, but my guess is either Sam Rosbottom who does TWAL or Luke Ingram, the web guy. I imagine Mike Leyland will continue doing the home games.

8 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Not sure, but my guess is either Sam Rosbottom who does TWAL or Luke Ingram, the web guy. I imagine Mike Leyland will continue doing the home games.

Yeh...it says on the club site Sam Rosbottom and Roy Butterworth were there for yesterday's fiasco!

I was considering getting ifollow for when I'm in Spain but will hold off for a while now...I think it should have been made available as a match by match subscription or a try before you buy to be honest as I should imagine the quality is reliant on a number of factors as in location, speed of internet etc etc...let's hope it was just a glitch ??