1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

There will have to be big improvements in service before I decide whether or not to subscribe. On iPhone & safari and then tried with Google chrome, lost the commentary every few minutes on both.

I had something else on tonight so could only listen to first half. Never lost commentary once and it was crystal clear. Can only assume it's internet connection that's causing a problem.

2 hours ago, Latics_Fanatic said:

iFollow app now available.

Just search Oldham Athletic on your relevant App Store.

Just installed it. It has ManUre as a Sky Bet League 1 Game, kick off at 18:30 instead of 19:30 and it shows last night's friendly as a Sky Bet Championship game. Feckin brilliant.

10 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Just installed it. It has ManUre as a Sky Bet League 1 Game, kick off at 18:30 instead of 19:30 and it shows last night's friendly as a Sky Bet Championship game. Feckin brilliant.

Have you clicked 'Local Time' on the more section? That should resolve the time issue.

16 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

There will have to be big improvements in service before I decide whether or not to subscribe. On iPhone & safari and then tried with Google chrome, lost the commentary every few minutes on both.

( listened to the whole game through my desktop using the ffox browser and had zero drop outs.  Much better quality as well than towards the end of last season.  Mind you I don't suppose there was much strain on the  ifollow system last night.

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

Have you clicked 'Local Time' on the more section? That should resolve the time issue.

I have and it has. Cheers for that. :chubb:

Now, how do we resolve the League 1 and Championship bollox from those two fixtures?

16 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Me too. But don't forget that it won't automatically renew if you pay annually. 

What happens if you renew before the current subscription runs out. Does it mean a new password?

No idea, but I had to change my password anyway when it switched to iFollow. My subscription runs to next March, so I guess I'll find out then.

The other option, I suppose, is click on the big, black apostrophe in the bottom right corner and chat with iFollow direct.

46 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Can you download the ifollow app straight onto a smart TV?

Can't on my Sony, but possible on any TV with HDMI using  chromecast I should think.

Edited by BP1960