19 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Nope, it's a great service for expats but I would be more comfortable with it if illegal streaming from within the U.K. was an impossible option ...we have enough armchair 'fans' as it is!!

Its handy for me who lives in N. Ireland, went to 10 home games last year, baby number 2 due on Wed so its unlikely i will attend as many games, blessing for me!!

On 8/9/2017 at 8:22 PM, oafc1955 said:

Why...how many devices do you want to watch it on? You can watch it on any device but only on one at any one time.

Most services you sign up to (thinking of Deeper, Napster, Spotify etc) don't make you log out on your laptop to use on your phone.  What if you are away from home and can't log out?  If it was just one user at a time actively streaming then can't argue with that.....

11 hours ago, gbium said:

Most services you sign up to (thinking of Deeper, Napster, Spotify etc) don't make you log out on your laptop to use on your phone.  What if you are away from home and can't log out?  If it was just one user at a time actively streaming then can't argue with that.....

Deeper..... I wouldn't be advertising my subscription to something like that ?

I just logged in this morning using my normal login and i can play videos from the uk without the need of a VPN. This, after setting it all up from Oz. Whether or not the game streams without the VPN is a different matter. I will be trying it out when i go off to Dr. Kershaws to see dad this afternoon. 

48 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

I just logged in this morning using my normal login and i can play videos from the uk without the need of a VPN. This, after setting it all up from Oz. Whether or not the game streams without the VPN is a different matter. I will be trying it out when i go off to Dr. Kershaws to see dad this afternoon. 

Let me know if it' works ?

Seemingly there is an update for the Ifollow app in the apple store which claims to fix the regional audio blackout. I am downloading it now and hopefully, it will work.

and off topic - best wishes and my thoughts are with you and your family for your Dad Lionheart - spend all the time you can with him

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Can't get  into commentary on smartphone app although Ive paid until 2019 , it says please upgrade your account.

Also I can't see an ifollow commentary section on a laptop when signed in to ifollow?.

To get commentary you sign into ifollow then go to matches where there's a link to listen. 

Dad is hanging on...just. i go back to oz tomorrow, so i have spent some quality time with him. Difficult to say goodbye, but i am glad that i have had that time.

When Walsall scored at the end, he woke the rest of the ward with a "for feck's sake. Every fecking week!" 

We only got the commentary on my phone at the hospice but i couldnt login with the VPN. 

It worked fine on the computer at mums, so i dare say that the vpn would work provided the speed is sufficient. You will need to login via Latics though and not the app.

Edited by L1onheartNew

Just went to watch Shez's pre match interview and it was asking me to subscribe.

I subscribed on the £4.49 a month, I assumed a month ago, thinking it would keep taking the money automatically.

It transpires, however, you just pay for one monthly pass at a time. 

OK, seems a pain in the arse every month but I'll pay again then.

PayPal email comes through confirming payment and it turns out I paid the last £4.49 on the 3rd August. Cheeky bastards. :lol:

Anyone got an email address or phone number for iFollow? 

here it is - I found it via Chesterfield's site :lol:

• E-mail - ifollow@efl.com (manned 8am-10pm, seven days a week).
  • By the live chat tool, available on the website (manned 8am-10pm Monday - Friday and match/event days running three hours before the match and three hours afterwards).
  • Telephone - 0207 826 4577 (manned 8am-10pm Monday - Friday and match/event days running three hours before the match and three hours afterwards). Please note that this phone number is for billing/subscription queries only. 
  •  

Edited by HarryBosch

Turns out I've just registered (& paid for) a second account with my usual email address after having set it up originally using another email address because, for some reason, it wouldn't originally let me register with my usual email address. However, in the meantime it did somehow set up the account it wouldn't let me set up, I've gone and logged in via that address and it's asked me to pay.

FFS :lol:

The second person I spoke to has sorted it & refunded it already to be fair. Although this was after spending 5 minutes of someone without the best English insisting on trying to show me how to watch video's on there :lol: 

Oh, and they can take it automatically every month. 

Edited by HarryBosch