7 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I'm with Latics Player on a yearly subscription until August 10th, even though I cant access the service anymore as it won't let me log in.

Will this period of unaccesibilty automatically be refunded to me, and how much will the new service subsctition cost if I were to join after my current one expires?

Glad I am not the only one who cant access the service. I sent an email a month ago regarding the 3 months lost on the old subscription that is not fit for service.

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

I don think it has changed much from last year?

I cant log in to Latics Player as its been taken over by follow,  so how do I find out the cost of renewal once my annual subscription runs out in August?

All I can see is TV coverage at £110 and no mention of a audio commentary cost only.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

I cant log in to Latics Player as its been taken over by follow,  so how do I find out the cost of renewal once my annual subscription runs out in August?

All I can see is TV coverage at £110 and no mention of a audio commentary cost only.

Where are you logging in?  I'm just signing in here and my old login etc works fine?

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/my-account/

I'm wondering if I paid for a year in advance and it will expire soon....  Maybe I have just been lucky.  Is the ifollow app for mobile available yet?

The only thing not working for me is the old player app as that's been stopped now. 

I can log in fine on the club website and presume my subscription has just rolled on to this season. 

Presume ifollow app will be released by start of season. 

10 hours ago, Stagger Lee said:

I would imagine they are all over this VPN stuff and would not be surprised if the first month or so saw tens of thousands people paying them a subscription because the VPN seemed at first to negate the the systems they have in place. Suddenly they 'discover' a way to block them after they bank the money - a lot of money - then shut them all down and keep the cash.

It's actually a great business model, people can't sue them or claim back their money and they don't have to provide the bandwidth to service them.  Kerching!

Masking your location by using a VPN isn't actually illegal, so you could probably have a case to argue.  It would get inexplicably complicated and you'd likely not have the money to fight it, of course.

But, equally, if people like Netflix and their billion-dollar business have not managed to block region-masking VPN use with any great success then I doubt the two-bit organisation the Football League can bring in will. But, who knows... 

It's really strange for me. It's never workrd on mobile (which I understand is disabled until they launch their app) but did initially work on the PC. Now, I can log in fine on the PC but the videos won't play.

When I first tried to sign in to ifollow it said all I had to do was change my old password with a new one so I did and it's just carried on as usual. From the email I've got from efl digital I'd assume all I have to do is renew it mysel in august? Month to month just carries on at £4.49 when it goes live.

On 2017-6-28 at 9:39 AM, singe said:

This is what I got in April, which I'd forgotten about and not received anythnig else. I'm on Annual.

Dear ,

EFL Digital provide the website and Player HD service for Oldham Athletic. Throughout May we will be moving the club website to a new and improved product. As part of that development Player HD will become iFollow. As a user that pays for this service by Direct Debit the following changes will take place:

For those users that subscribe on a Monthly basis by Direct Debit:

- No payment will be processed between 3rd of May and 9th of June
- At the point that your club website is relaunched your service will continue under the iFollow brand with all of the same features and benefits as before.
- Your monthly fee of £4.49 will not increase.

The good news is that you need take no action to continue receiving the benefits of Direct Debit. Please be assured this change will not affect payment arrangements for the service you receive in any way. The only change you will notice is that with effect from 9th of June, we will collect your Direct Debits instead of FL interactive Ltd and therefore our name – EFL Digital Ltd - will appear on your Bank/Building Society statement.

Please also note that your customer reference will remain the same. Should you wish to query any Direct Debit with us or your Bank/Building Society please quote our name and that reference. There is no need for you to complete a new Direct Debit Instruction, as details of the change will have been supplied to your bank, which may also notify you, independently. Additionally you may also see a comment on your Bank statement advising you of the final payment under the old name details and the first payment under the new name/details.

You will continue to enjoy the full benefits of the Direct Debit Guarantee, as detailed below. If you have any questions about this change please call email our customer services team iFollow@efl.com

For those users that subscribe on an Annual basis by Direct Debit:

- No auto renewal of your service will take place when your current subscription expires. No further payments will be taken at that time unless you take a new subscription.
- You will be able to access iFollow on your new club website when it launches.
- At the anniversary date of your initial payment, your subscription will end. At this point you will need to purchase a new iFollow package, the format of which will differ from the traditional Annual membership that you have subscribed to until now.
- If you have any questions regarding your contract, you can email iFollow@efl.com

- The terms and conditions for your subscription to the new iFollow service will be available for you to view on the new website and when you login to iFollow after launch

Many thanks

EFL Digital

That's exactly what I got as well and I pay annually too. I'm accessing all the iFollow stuff so far on my laptop and mobile, but can't see any tabs for Latics Wall or live commentaries. Not happy about my subscription not automatically renewing in March because it's annual and not monthly, but hopefully it will all work out.

9 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Mine has worked fine on my laptop sine it changed over. I'm also on a yearly subscription.

You can find Ifollow under the More heading. Click on it and a drop down menu appears. Click on Ifollow again and you should get the instructions to change your password.

Once I logged in I haven't had to log in every time I use it as we had to with Player.

Hope this helps.

24 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Have you paid for it? Does it work with a UK card/address do you know? 

No - I don't really want to take the risk to be honest. It's quite a lot of money for it to not work, especially when you're also relying on a decent VPN which will probably mean shelling out even more money.

Don't see why a UK card wouldn't work, though. Lots of people working abroad who still have a UK bank account.

So I used to have a monthly rolling subscription for around £4.49 ish.

At weekend I went to watch a video on there and my subscription had been cancelled by them. 

Went to re-subscribe to it and the only option available was a season pass for about £49?

Anyone else had this? Have they just scrapped the monthly subscription altogether now then?

15 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

So I used to have a monthly rolling subscription for around £4.49 ish.

At weekend I went to watch a video on there and my subscription had been cancelled by them. 

Went to re-subscribe to it and the only option available was a season pass for about £49?

Anyone else had this? Have they just scrapped the monthly subscription altogether now then?

I'm still getting charged 4.49 a month..