On 1/7/2017 at 11:32 PM, pinevillawill said:

No - I don't really want to take the risk to be honest. It's quite a lot of money for it to not work, especially when you're also relying on a decent VPN which will probably mean shelling out even more money.

Don't see why a UK card wouldn't work, though. Lots of people working abroad who still have a UK bank account.

Pretty sure you can use Paypal, which is great for me as my UK card is signed up to that!

21 hours ago, oafc_lover said:

So I used to have a monthly rolling subscription for around £4.49 ish.

At weekend I went to watch a video on there and my subscription had been cancelled by them. 

Went to re-subscribe to it and the only option available was a season pass for about £49?

Anyone else had this? Have they just scrapped the monthly subscription altogether now then?

Me to I think if you missed the changeover to Ifollow your subscription is cancelled and you have to resubscribe as a new customer and you can only get the year as new customer 

I need some iFollow advice/help.

I have been a Laticsplayer subscriber for years, until June this year.

I decided to take the plunge and subscribe to iFollow.

I got to the sign-in box and entered my Laticsplayer email & password. After hitting the sign-in button the login details disappeared. I only had the choice to register an account? I was expecting some screen to manage my account, but nothing.

OK, so I went to subscribe, I was sent to the "create an account"

So I tried that using my Laticsplayer login.

I tells me my email name is not available and to choose another.

I contacted the iFollow people with my problem.

A number of things were suggested, without success. At the last attempt they ended up giving me a new email address and password (and wanting me to join MKDons?). Once sorting out the MKD situation with them, I was back in the same situation where I signed in with the new email and password, the login screen disappears and my only option is to register.

When trying to sign in again, it comes up with the message the email is not available.

After a week of correspondence the iFollow people have given up on me, they don't answer my emails.

I have signed in with 4 different email addresses and passwords, and as before, the screen disappears the first time, then subsequent trys it states the email is not available.

I suspect the email address etc are being stored somewhere, as it states they are not available after the first try.

What the hell am I doing wrong!

Can any iFollow member or tech savvy guy give me any guidance.

By the way I have emptied my computers cache, but to no avail.

Any suggestion will be welcome.

Now I wait for the rude suggestions.

Thanks

17 minutes ago, Ex_pat said:

I have been a Laticsplayer subscriber for years, until June this year.

I decided to take the plunge and subscribe to iFollow.

I got to the sign-in box and entered my Laticsplayer email & password. After hitting the sign-in button the login details disappeared. I only had the choice to register an account? I was expecting some screen to manage my account, but nothing.

OK, so I went to subscribe, I was sent to the "create an account"

So I tried that using my Laticsplayer login.

I tells me my email name is not available and to choose another.

I contacted the iFollow people with my problem.

A number of things were suggested, without success. At the last attempt they ended up giving me a new email address and password (and wanting me to join MKDons?). Once sorting out the MKD situation with them, I was back in the same situation where I signed in with the new email and password, the login screen disappears and my only option is to register.

When trying to sign in again, it comes up with the message the email is not available.

After a week of correspondence the iFollow people have given up on me, they don't answer my emails.

I have signed in with 4 different email addresses and passwords, and as before, the screen disappears the first time, then subsequent trys it states the email is not available.

I suspect the email address etc are being stored somewhere, as it states they are not available after the first try.

What the hell am I doing wrong!

Can any iFollow member or tech savvy guy give me any guidance.

By the way I have emptied my computers cache, but to no avail.

Now I wait for the rude suggestions.

Thanks

Bloody hell - fair play to you for managing to post that without using any swear words... that's enough to drive anyone mental. 

44 minutes ago, Ex_pat said:

If you have an account which you created for this which is NOT YOUR REGULAR EMAIL and NOT YOUR REGULAR PASSWORD - one of those they ask you to create - send me the log in details via a message on here... I will try to log in from my machine and that will at least tell us if the issue you have is on the account / iFollow end, or if it's your machine which is having issues with their site.

To reiterate - do not send me any account for which the details are your regular access details - email/password/anything - I don't want you to inadvertently give me access to anything!

32 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Ex-pat - tried a different browser?

Good idea.

I use Safari, so I tried Google Chrome.

Bingo! I am in!

Thanks very much Metty.

l will be in the UK in a couple of weeks, and will attend the Oxford, Walsall & Wigan games. so if you are attending, I can buy you a beer at least.

Thanks, and Thanks to Ackey for your offer, but my problem is solved.

Now just got to get up at 4.30am to watch the Ashton game.

17 minutes ago, Ex_pat said:

Good idea.

I use Safari, so I tried Google Chrome.

Bingo! I am in!

Thanks very much Metty.

l will be in the UK in a couple of weeks, and will attend the Oxford, Walsall & Wigan games. so if you are attending, I can buy you a beer at least.

Thanks, and Thanks to Ackey for your offer, but my problem is solved.

Now just got to get up at 4.30am to watch the Ashton game.

Pleasure, and don't worry about the beer, one big family aren't we?

1 hour ago, singe said:

So it has jumped from £37.99 to £45!
Chuffing annoying I can't use my normail either either.

I gave up. and still waiting for a refund of 3 months....since they took over, and not being able to access the service...which is not fit for purpose. I wont hold my breath, but I am annoyed that I have lost a service that I have enjoyed for years.

7 minutes ago, manshaw said:

I gave up. and still waiting for a refund of 3 months....since they took over, and not being able to access the service...which is not fit for purpose. I wont hold my breath, but I am annoyed that I have lost a service that I have enjoyed for years.

tried to login to the fishul.
It says reset password.

Tried that, get this. Getting frustrating now

5 minutes ago, singe said:

tried to login to the fishul.
It says reset password.

Tried that, get this. Getting frustrating now

I could get in, but nothing would play. Even though my, my subscription wasn't due until the middle of August, I now cant even get in.....As I said, not fit for purpose.

Is it best to let my annual Latics subscription to Latics Player expire on August 6th then start a brand new subscpition with iFollow the following day?

If so, do I need a different  email address and password?

Edited by BP1960

10 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Is it best to let my annual Latics subscription to Latics Player expire on August 6th then start a brand new subscpition with iFollow the following day?

If so, do I need a different  email address and password?

I did similar. I logged on after it expired and could just renew with my current email address.