Think we've set up wrong here. No runners from midfield to pick up the second ball. No pace in the wide areas either. Davies and Holloway too similar although we've fired everything up to them with hardly any quality. 

Tope and Duffus will be on early in the 2nd half I imagine

Assuming we are playing a midfield diamond we are looking too narrow. If we are going to persist with this we need the full backs to push forward more. 

The goal looked pretty offside.

Davies should have Twatted that chance into the back of the net instead it rolled off his shin. 

Need to improve on that.

8 minutes ago, Oh Heck C-Beck said:

My stream has been shocking second half after being perfect in the first half how is everyone else finding it?

It was worse and now it has stopped and wont let me re connect - the twats say i need to upgrade my account

Picture quality was good, blurred a few times and had to refresh at least 20 times but didnt miss much.  Had the commentary on as well, about 20 secs behind play.  Would give a 6/7 out of 10 as buffering is a pain in the ass and audio sync would be good.  Will purchase the season pass based on today with the hope of improvements (from the team as well as it was poor).

First half 8 out of 10 for me, second half had to refresh about 40 times. It kept freezing. Not a bad first attempt tho. I'd say sign up to the service. I'd hope the more popular it is the more money they have to improve it. 

Im thinking of watching the game slightly delayed next time to see if that helps with the buffering 

12 minutes ago, Oh Heck C-Beck said:

First half 8 out of 10 for me, second half had to refresh about 40 times. It kept freezing. Not a bad first attempt tho. I'd say sign up to the service. I'd hope the more popular it is the more money they have to improve it. 

Im thinking of watching the game slightly delayed next time to see if that helps with the buffering 

Not a bad plan.... could then do your own sync with audio!

Edited by deckyd

59 minutes ago, Stagger Lee said:

It was worse and now it has stopped and wont let me re connect - the twats say i need to upgrade my account

To be fair it was the same time my OWTB and BBC dropped out so it may well have been my internet - will give Ifollow a couple of weeks to get themselves together before making a mass complaint

8 minutes ago, Stagger Lee said:

To be fair it was the same time my OWTB and BBC dropped out so it may well have been my internet - will give Ifollow a couple of weeks to get themselves together before making a mass complaint

Already put my complaint in 3 months ago...guess what no reply. I have had Latics player for many enjoyable years. Not wasting my money with this shower...would rather buy a scratch card, and I don't buy them either

1 hour ago, deckyd said:

Picture quality was good, blurred a few times and had to refresh at least 20 times but didnt miss much.  Had the commentary on as well, about 20 secs behind play.  Would give a 6/7 out of 10 as buffering is a pain in the ass and audio sync would be good.  Will purchase the season pass based on today with the hope of improvements (from the team as well as it was poor).

Are you sure it was buffering and not Latics static play?