• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

We wont. Bury are already gone. 

If that was us bottom and I came on here saying that we were already down you'd no doubt telling me to get a grip, they've still got 63 points to play for and probably need about 30 points or ten wins from twenty one games to stay up, its by no means impossible given the team they are putting together. 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

If that was us bottom and I came on here saying that we were already down you'd no doubt telling me to get a grip, they've still got 63 points to play for and probably need about 30 points or ten wins from twenty one games to stay up, its by no means impossible given the team they are putting together. 

11 points adrift. 5 points less than even our dire start achieved last season? Nah. They are gone. 

New team. A new spine of Clarke, Dawson and Hanson?  Not impressed.  Combined age 98?  Is Hanson better than Beckford? 

Edited by kowenicki

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

11 points adrift. 5 points less than even our dire start achieved last season? Nah. They are gone. 

New team. A new spine of Clarke, Dawson and Hanson?  Not impressed.  Combined age 98?  Is Hanson better than Welbeck? 

Danny Welbeck who plays for Arsenal? No.

22 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

It will be fun watching them given they'll need to show somewhere near league winning form to have a chance of staying up.

Being potentially 8 points in front if they win their game in hand do we need to show play off winning form to stay up?

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

One for @PlayItLivo here. My contribution to this thread. Hardly nailing my colours to the mast...

I was inferring these posts

”I got told on Thursday that there is a strong possibility that he's coming back to us. Apparently they want to loan him out again and he's said if he's going anywhere, it'll be back here”

I posted my "information" on the Any Gossip thread, but I will add this : I will be very surprised if we don't sign Connor Ripley...”

You don’t state anything with any certainty, so it was obviously just my interpretation.

14 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

I was inferring these posts

”I got told on Thursday that there is a strong possibility that he's coming back to us. Apparently they want to loan him out again and he's said if he's going anywhere, it'll be back here”

I posted my "information" on the Any Gossip thread, but I will add this : I will be very surprised if we don't sign Connor Ripley...”

You don’t state anything with any certainty, so it was obviously just my interpretation.

Fair...