Ryan Mclaughlin

10 minutes ago, singe said:

Someone on twitter posted a pic querying whoa player was (thought to be Ismail Miller) and said most notable absentee was McLaughlin.

Don't think Miller was the other new face  sure he's alot bigger - player pictured was called Yohan.

• 3 weeks later...

Strange that a young player who has been called up by a very decent Northern Ireland squad and manager is not good enough or determined enough to command a regular place at a 3rd/4th tier club

A shame really as I think he has real potential ...could be a good signing for Blackpool 

2 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Strange that a young player who has been called up by a very decent Northern Ireland squad and manager is not good enough or determined enough to command a regular place at a 3rd/4th tier club

A shame really as I think he has real potential ...could be a good signing for Blackpool 

Very decent Northern Ireland squad is stretching it ..... and stretching it shitloads I’d say. 

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Very decent Northern Ireland squad is stretching it ..... and stretching it shitloads I’d say. 

I’m in a very good mood this evening so decided to be generous ?

You’re right, they’re shite, but not as shite as Scotland