Ryan Mclaughlin

3 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Will be interesting to see if Wellens can get the best out of Flynn - there is a player in there somewhere...

Trouble is, it's his lack of consistency and the way he fades in and out of games. Get that put right and we've got a decent player.

8 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Will be interesting to see if Wellens can get the best out of Flynn - there is a player in there somewhere...

There has always been a player in there. Flynn had a couple of impressive cameos last season. But that's all they were cameos.

If Wellens can turn cameos into performances and do something where a few other managers have failed, including at other clubs, then I'd class that as his second miracle.

12 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

The missing few:

McGlaughlin

Holloway

Obadeyi

Duffus

Green

Maouche

Kyremeh

Flynn

Fawns

Osei

one or two of the above are in and around the matchday squad but that's still a large number...

The mysterious Ambrose..?

On 19/10/2017 at 11:09 PM, jorvik_latic said:

Downboat me randomly as much as you like latics22, I don’t give a shit. 

Keep seeing this every so often. Ever so slightly weird. I know you've said you don't give a shit... but if I ever see it I'll upboat another post of yours to make up for this one's daftness. 

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, disjointed said:

What was said?

Dummigan has put looking forward to getting back at it tomorrow big season ahead. McLoughlin has just replied hahahahahaha, Pringle has put big game for you tomorrow haha 

Edited by adamoafc

9 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

Used to be a big fan of his but I hope we fuck him off and he can't find a club higher than us. Clear he has no respect for us.

Thinks he's way better than he is.

Sadly agree.  He didn't prove himself fully in his first season but showed that the potential was certainly there.  If he had backed it up with a good solid season then a bigger club could've come calling.  As it turned out he was out injured for most of it and didn't really impress when he did play.

He's still unproven so if he does get a bigger club than us he won't be first choice, I'm sure of it.

2 minutes ago, HallamBlue said:

Hes a waste of a wage and typical modern footballer brought up with bigger clubs. Flaters to deceive, capable on his day, anonymous far too often, but with more effort could be decent. hasn't got the will to do that. Has an ego bigger than his ability. No loss at all. 

Mclaughlin summed up very well right there.

33 minutes ago, HallamBlue said:

Robbie Simpson another one who could have been much better. 

Robbie Simpson is a complete enigma of a footballer.  He's been released from Exeter with the general concensus being that he was a hard worker but lacked the talent (and the ability to stay fit).  Here most people thought he was a talented waster whereas a fair amount of people also thought he wasn't good enough but worked hard!

Still, he's likely to have a good career off-the-pitch by the sounds of it.