How optimistic exactly

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

6/5 for a Top 10 looks good value, problem I have with that bet is he's likely to go shit or bust early on today because he is so far behind Speith and he's no real interest in anything other than a win, if he picks up a couple of shots early though 6/5 would look massive, he's 4/1 for Top 5 which seems about right for me and 1/4 for Top 20 which looks certain to me.

Not available on will hills for some reason. I've had a cheeky ten spot on poulter Rory and fowler to win their 2 balls at 11/2. Got a chance ? Is the coverage on BBC live ? I'm at work at min so can't check. Cheers. 

39 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Not available on will hills for some reason. I've had a cheeky ten spot on poulter Rory and fowler to win their 2 balls at 11/2. Got a chance ? Is the coverage on BBC live ? I'm at work at min so can't check. Cheers. 

No its on Sky unfortunately, will keep an eye out for your 2 balls though.

• 1 month later...
On 05/07/2017 at 1:20 PM, oafcmetty said:

Better to wait till we lose our first 3 and it goes to evens. We were 6/5 in January - paid for my ST.

Ahem. Should have had a bet on that!

Now 13/8 to stay up on Skybet. Only bettered by Gills at 11/4.

3/1 to stay up before tonight. Madness.

Every season we're favourites to go down. After 5 straight defeats bookies had us 1/4 at places to be relegated. Do they realise we never ever go down.

Not just that, but this season we actually seem to have a bit of talent. I haven't the funds to tie it up till May, but 3/1 on us just staying up is amazing.

5 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

3/1 to stay up before tonight. Madness.

Every season we're favourites to go down. After 5 straight defeats bookies had us 1/4 at places to be relegated. Do they realise we never ever go down.

Not just that, but this season we actually seem to have a bit of talent. I haven't the funds to tie it up till May, but 3/1 on us just staying up is amazing.

You may well be right but we've gone from one end of the giddy scale to the other in just one night, we still did our best to throw it away despite being in complete control so any talk of anything better than the usual should be tempered for now.

On Tuesday, September 05, 2017 at 8:31 PM, Flemboy said:

How optimistic is the heading....well I have pledged £500 on going up and we will start the climb at Fleetwood.Pity I'm off to Palma on Saturday.

Just wondering if you could stay in Palma please, we're averaging 2 points and 2.5 goals a game since you went away :icon_peace: