OWTB 2017/18 Prediction League

6 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Get yourself in!  £10 for the season.  Need to enter before kick-off of the first game of the season.  Winners and runners up in each division win prizes as well as the cup winner and half of the pot is split between Playershare and Dr Kershaw's Hospice.

Oh, and there's shitloads of bragging rights too, which outweigh the cash prizes significantly.

Thanks Stevie I will probs jump in next Friday then. 

42 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Get yourself in!  £10 for the season.  Need to enter before kick-off of the first game of the season.  Winners and runners up in each division win prizes as well as the cup winner and half of the pot is split between Playershare and Dr Kershaw's Hospice.

Oh, and there's shitloads of bragging rights too, which outweigh the cash prizes significantly.

Don't forget the banter and insults, too. They're important.

Prediction League in numbers;

- 5 days to go.

- 33 players signed up already for 2017/18 (inc Bristolatic & Stevie_J)

- 6 new Predictors

- 59 Predictors in total since Prediction League began in 2011/12

- 6 ever present Predictors

Edited by lookersstandandy

How do I sign up again? Can't find it anywhere pretty sure it's just a PayPal transfer but want to make sure... cheers fellas. 

Yep, I'm in again - lets see if I can at the very least predict 10 games this season? Money to a good cause if I do forget anyway.

17 minutes ago, MAC0AFC said:

How do I sign up again? Can't find it anywhere pretty sure it's just a PayPal transfer but want to make sure... cheers fellas. 

Yep, I'm in again - lets see if I can at the very least predict 10 games this season? Money to a good cause if I do forget anyway.

Great news MAC.

As a little reminder for everyone else, this is all you need to do;

• Entry is £10 for the season, to be paid via PayPal to stevie_j@owtb.co.uk (note the underscore - may be best to copy and paste the address and please leave your OWTB username in the PayPal message box) or PM Stevie_J for account details for BACS transfer.
  • Some time before the opening game - but no later than 10 mins before KO, post your prediction in the Oxford (H) thread* - link below - as I have demonstrated in this thread above/as follows;

Latics 4 Oxford 1 (HT 2-0)

First Scorer: Craig Davies

Att: 5,871

*There is an individual thread for each of the 46 league games.

A league table(s) will be published after each round of games.

Best of luck.

With 3 days to go, we're now up to 40 Predictors.

For those of you who've not participated before, of the 10 Predictors who joined last season, 70% are signed up for this season already - which hopefully demonstrates that it's been enjoyable for them.

We have 7 new Predictors for 2017/18..... why not join them?

Just over 48 hours to go with a record 43 Predictors already signed up....

8 out of 10 Predictors who joined last year have now renewed.....

We have 8 new Predictors this coming season, including some big OWTB names and personalities..... it would be great to see some more of those names too.

NewBlue and Carl Waters..... your Prediction League Premier League status is reserved only until Saturday.

45 Predictors,

10 new Predictors,

Just over 24 hours to go;

It would be great to see some more respected OWTB contributors - names taken from Leaderboard - join before tomorrow. Financial contribution to Prediction League not only provides prize money for Leagues and Cup competitions but also rasies money for both Playershare and Dr Kershaws Hospice.

x22Wlcn.jpg

OWTBPL.jpg

My final post before the season begins.... for anyone still interested you can still sign up before Kick Off tomorrow, however your Prediction post needs to be complete before 2:50pm in the following thread;

As things stand, we have 47 participants split into 2 divisions;

QJHaZ8o.jpg

Stevie has updated the rules in the Prediction League Forum, link below. With a target of 54 Predictors for 2018/19, there is a desire to work towards 3 divisions of 18;

http://www.owtb.co.uk/forum/78-owtb-prediction-league/

Best of luck to everyone involved.

Cheers,

Andy