OWTB 2017/18 Prediction League

Ladies/Gents, again it was noticeable some folk forgot to predict against Bizzle Rovers..... although unsurprisingly no-one went for a 3-2 away win.

There a long long way to go yet, so please do make sure to post your Shrewsbury (h) prediction in the following thread, no later than 10 mins before KO on Saturday;

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

Only 20-odd Predictions made for Rotherham (a) so far.... don't forget to post your prediction in the following thread, no later than 10 mins before KO on Saturday;

I've got no chance of moving from the bottom of the table if you keep on reminding the forgetful numpties. Haha

3 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I've got no chance of moving from the bottom of the table if you keep on reminding the forgetful numpties. Haha

I pleasantly moved up the table 7 places (originally positioned in last) in one week due to this friendly reminder 

4 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Only 20-odd Predictions made for Rotherham (a) so far.... don't forget to post your prediction in the following thread, no later than 10 mins before KO on Saturday;

3 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

22 minutes ago, MAC0AFC said:

I pleasantly moved up the table 7 places (originally positioned in last) in one week due to this friendly reminder 

I joined on condition I was personally reminded each week....:D

Sorry chaps.... was away last night so didn’t get chance to post a reminder.

bristol has updated the tables after..... Bristol.... and will catch up on the other games over the coming days, health permitting.

We’re only 10 games into a 46 game season and we’ve got the cup to come in Jan, so if you’ve missed the odd game you needn’t worry, there lots left to play for yet.

On 27/09/2017 at 10:26 PM, MAC0AFC said:

Lookers it aint your fault I've a memory like a sieve!

MAC.... and everyone else.... put the Seedorf rumours to the back of your mind for a moment.... you’ve all got until 2:50pm this afternoon to post your Portsmouth away Prediction in the following thread;

Edited by lookersstandandy

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Thankfully Pete is on the mend and so now the tables are up to date. There's some impressive starts in the Championship....and some worried folk looking over their shoulder in the Prem.

For those of you who've either had an indifferent start, or have forgotten to predict once or twice, don't despair there's such as long way to go yet anything can happen.... and we've still got to cup to come, which youngen will testify can breath new life into a faltering season.

Please make sure you place your B@stard (h) prediction in the following thread no later than 2:50pm on Sat'day.

Good luck.

Morning folks.

Tables following B@stard (H) were updated in super quick time by Bristol and 6 predictors failed to predict;

LT_SMASH,

RobOAFC,

simplythemostimportantkick,

singe,

Stainrod

warwickshire latics

Remarkably, despite missing a game, early Championship leader singe is till top having scored more points than anyone else!

For those who've found the going tough so far, don't give up...... we've got 3/4 of the season left for you to improve and climb your respective table, with Play Offs, or the Championship/League One split to aim for. 

Even if you think you might have to reappraise your league target for this season, getting into the predicting groove will come handy once the cup games begin in Jan.

Please therefore don't forget to make your Bratfud (A) prediction in the following thread no later than 10 mins before KO this evening;

Good luck!

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

Morning folks.

Tables following B@stard (H) were updated in super quick time by Bristol and 6 predictors failed to predict;

LT_SMASH,

RobOAFC,

simplythemostimportantkick,

singe,

Stainrod

warwickshire latics

Remarkably, despite missing a game, early Championship leader singe is till top having scored more points than anyone else!

For those who've found the going tough so far, don't give up...... we've got 3/4 of the season left for you to improve and climb your respective table, with Play Offs, or the Championship/League One split to aim for. 

Even if you think you might have to reappraise your league target for this season, getting into the predicting groove will come handy once the cup games begin in Jan.

Please therefore don't forget to make your Bratfud (A) prediction in the following thread no later than 10 mins before KO this evening;

Good luck!

Cheers for the mention. Despite your last reminder I forgot! Done it this time though.

Don't like looking where I  would be without that exact attendance prediction though!

Edited by singe

29 minutes ago, Hometownclub said:

Beware Singe.

I won the Championship last season, but I'm finding life much tougher in the Premiership this time round.

I'm struggling to handle the added pressure of being in the top division, I'm hoping it might dissipate as the season progresses.

warwickshire latics, was once a Premier League runner up.......!

CqGIsdl.jpg

gXJ68ao.png

1 hour ago, Hometownclub said:

Beware Singe.

I won the Championship last season, but I'm finding life much tougher in the Premiership this time round.

I'm struggling to handle the added pressure of being in the top division, I'm hoping it might dissipate as the season progresses.

It's a miracle I've lasted this long, it won't last! I kind of predict the opposite result we want to not jinx it!

Also I got very lucky with one Attendance guess, where there are those that are getting losts of results and scorers right, which is much harder IMHO.

Edited by singe

Pete has updated the tables after Bradford (a) and the standard of Predicting continues to be excellent in both divisions.

The regular season points record stands at 176, or 3.83 points per game. Currently there are 9 Predictors, 6 in the Premier League and 3 in the Championship that are outscoring this. It's shaping up to be an exciting season;

Sadly, 9 Predictors failed to post a Prediction for Bratfud (a), so don't forget to place your MK Mongs (a) Prediction in the following thread no later than 2:50pm on Sat'day;

Good luck.

2 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Please can someone point me in the direction of a website that shows attendances by club for 2017/18?

My Googling skills are clearly lacking.

If you go to the clubs official page, then click on fixtures, it will also show you previous results and attendances.

It doesn't help me so I resort to random guessing.

36 minutes ago, disjointed said:

If you go to the clubs official page, then click on fixtures, it will also show you previous results and attendances.

It doesn't help me so I resort to random guessing.

36 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Probably easier to go to each club's website as we play them.

Thanks fellas. I have tried this but not every team quotes the attendances, Latics being one example.

Why the BBC and Sky don’t list the attendances is beyond me.

38 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Thanks fellas. I have tried this but not every team quotes the attendances, Latics being one example.

Latics do. You need to click on the match report and it’s up near the score. 

35 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

BBC show the attendances in the "Line-ups" tab on the match reports. It does mean a bit of a ball ache going back through a team's results, though. Alternatively, attendances are shown on each club's results match centre to the right of the date and venue as below

fd4b5FL.jpg?1