Erwin or Baxter

Erwin or Baxter  

122 members have voted

1. 1. If a straight choice, who and why?

• Erwin
    • Baxter

33 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

The last time Baxter was here he had a better than 1 in 3 strike rate from midfield and he's a player who puts you on the edge of your seat...not many players are capable of doing that.....yep, I'd take him all day long!!

No, no - you're not overthinking it enough...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

The last time Baxter was here he had a better than 1 in 3 strike rate from midfield and he's a player who puts you on the edge of your seat...not many players are capable of doing that.....yep, I'd take him all day long!!

He's but a poor man's Ollie Banks.

Can't believe Baxter's still only 25.  Get him signed.

If Shez was interested and it was doable you'd imagine he would have been in early in pre season.

Sadly I don't think this is going to happen now, which baffles me as it seems a no brainer for all concerned.

Strange he's not gone to, or even been linked with, anyone else though - maybe there are still issues with him?  

12 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

How much had he played when he first joined?

He'd played for Tranmere season before and I assume Everton stiffs after that.

We should be able to find a playmaker who actually likes playing football and isn't partial to being banned for months on end.

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

He'd played for Tranmere season before and I assume Everton stiffs after that.

We should be able to find a playmaker who actually likes playing football and isn't partial to being banned for months on end.

As far as we are aware he toed the line when he was with us. No reason to suspect the same wouldn't happen again if he joined us.

6 hours ago, disjointed said:

One I would be quite prepared to take, I would have him back here in a heartbeat, he was a joy to watch.

I found the Belgian trialist who we have supposedly signed a joy to watch, let's hope he can come good for us.

Edited by BP1960

24 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I found the Belgian trialist who we have supposedly signed a joy to watch, let's hope he can come good for us.

If it's true that we've signed him on a three year deal you've got to think he's really impressed Shez in training. Unusual to sign a triallist on such a long contract you'd have thought.