8 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

It's football....sadly, it's only ever about the money these days which is why there was never a chance we would get Ripley back

There clearly was a chance. You'd have thought a very good one given that Shez was hanging off for him.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, palmer1 said:

I'll applaud him because he plays for Oldham. Palmer plays for Burton and only played 14 times for us. Before people argue he helped keep us up 2 years ago who played midfield last season?

You show respect before the game and don't acknowledge him. He's an opponent. This isn't about who is a better player it's about who you support.

I'm glad I'm working. It would be sad watching Oldham fans fawn over Burton players! 

Does it really matter?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, HarryBosch said:

Ripley still on Burton's bench tonight.

Ruddy looks ok and might well kick on, but I can't see him kick on enough to be anywhere near as good....... 

We should try again. Connor himself can't be happy with his situation...

You would have thought he would have been told he's not gonna be number 1 tho ? Shame this multi billion (I know I know ) takeover wasn't on the cards at the time , and that we showed some intent on getting a good team together. I think then we could have persuaded him this was the best career move.